Why bother?
Some days I wonder. It just don't pay to get outa bed on those days. No I am not really a pessimist since I don't look at the glass and say "well shit it's gonna get spilled anyway" which is close to a true pessimist. I say it's 1/2 full 99% of the time. The other .01% I say I'm not sure. But forgive me my babbling. This is an "I'm not sure" day. And I am just overly sensitive sometimes I spose. But hang on, I'll get over it.
I did nothing worth mentioning until 2:30 this afternoon and not that anything after that is worth mentioning either, but here we are, and I feel like I gotta say something. I went to get my check and then to the bank to open an account so I wouldn't be a total reprobate anymore and could hopefully get Trav's money a place to go besides his pocket for that couple hours before it is totally gone.
Then I went to the mall to the pet store to get some firstbites (a very fine powdery food for new baby fish) so I can give my new babies a great start to a healthy life and while I was there I picked up a cool new lyretail black molly and yes she is pregnant, too. She, however has a ways to go and the new ones will be large enough then to be roaming the big half of the tank. I washed out what was once a big glass cookie jar that we never used for cookies anyway and set her up in her own home though so no worries about losing babies with her.
Brought the fish and food home and situated and started a load of laundry before I was gonna take off to go make a car payment. Ran into one neighbor and we chatted for a few minutes before I realized I didn't bring any smokes with me and ran up to grab them. Came out, ready to take off, and another neighbor caught me. I am all of a sudden popular here? We discussed trapping the new bully cat on the cul-de-sac and her missing little female cat and I said I had to fly to make the car payment on time.
I did indeed get there while they were still open and the first thing they asked is if I want a kitten. I said no, we have a new one and are beyond our limit as it is. The girl asks if I will hold it while she does my paperwork. Sure, I can do that. Yes, I brought it home, so cute and tiny and in love with me. Went to see the neighbor with the missing cat and said look what I got you, it reminded me of Bella (the missing kitty) and isn't she adorable? She loved it and went to the garage to retrieve the litter box from storage. She will be a great owner for the little girl kitty.
I only took one pic today and this was on the way home with the kitty, even though my plan was to make the payment and go to Lagoon Drive to watch and get pics of the sunset:

That was pretty much my day. I work in the morning so will close for tonight, thanks Jill, for making me blog, I feel better now.
Love love to you all.....


3 Comments:
woe! I read the blog twice but I guess I'm missing the bad part. Why were you down? Did something happen I don't know about? pm me if you can't just say it in comments here. Hope you feel better soon! Also, I loved the little video from yesterdays post. Very cool!
*smooches*
Tab, I was pissy because of the "quilt" thread reaction. Not that I expected anything different really, but one of my buddies being snarky? Even that I missed, because it was my buddy, until he apologized for being sarcastic. Then I was hurt and thinking about firing off a pm to state that "that is exactly why I am not a regular poster". Why bother tryin to do something really nice, if I am gonna hafta take shit for it? I know he said he was sorry but I was still hurt, the words still out there, ya know?
Fortunately I was too busy, then to lazy to send a pm. Why hurt someone else's feelings in private when I don't want to hurt anyone at all?
So I got a "fuck em all" attitude (not all in the literal sense cuz there are some I love to pieces, you and Jill included) and figured they don't deserve my time (or quilt) anyway. I already felt like an outcast for pete's sake.
No I don't know who pete is but my granny always said that and, well, I do because I learned it from her, lol.
I didn't even want to bother to blog but Jill made me :D
*smooches* Chris
red flag...well, in a minute. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home