Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Hmmmm

Hmmm, let’s see, what did I do with my day off today? I cleaned house, finished the laundry that Trav started (okay I took the last load out of the dryer) and I baked that fruit cocktail cake. I also did a little shopping and bought a blender so Trav could make us some shakes *evil grin* and that was pretty much it.

These were on my way home:








The view from my driveway:




Sorry so boring but it's late and I'm tired.

Love love to you all....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog, chris. (Told you I'd read it. You take nice pictures. Like me, you seem to have a fascination with the sky. I'm jellus of your hood and the beaches. Both DH & I scuba and loved the scuba in Hawaii when we were there last.

Oh, about the llicense plates? The ISEI one? I would assume it was owned by someone who is Issei. Or, a Japanese immigrant. :-) (and I sometimes wish they would allow hand gestures on them, too.)

10:38 PM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

Awww, Mystic, nice to see you here :D Thanks for the positive comments and yes I do have an odd fascination with the sky.

Thank you for essplainin ISEI to me, I didn't know that.

*smooch* Chris

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home