Saturday, June 25, 2005

All about expression

All about expression

Yesterday I noticed alot of personalized plates on the road. Not that they aren't always out there, just that I don't always really pay attention. I pondered what I would say on mine if I was inclined to pay more to have plates on my car expressing myself. Seeing plates such as LUCZON (Lucy's on?), DRAGNLD (dragon lady?) ISEI (issay?), T-REXX, WINDWRD (windward) and a bumper sticker that said Jack Fish (?) also had me wondering about the people who chose them.

The thing I like and collect the most "things" of is fish but I don't know if they would put <*{{{{< on a lisence plate for me. Then there is PEACHY but I am not always so peachy and as many times as not, I am saying that as a statement with sarcasm. WHATEVR appeals to me many times too. As does GAMMD (go ahead, make my day). I can see it with the rainbow over it like any other Hawaii plate but then other people might think I was reffering to legs (which my dad use to call gams, I dunno why, maybe it was a popular expression in his day). In any case, I was looking on all my deliveries and thinking how I express myself all the time and don't put it on my plate. But then again, hand gestures don't fit well :D

It was an alright day but Trav didn't bother to come home with his first big paycheck, which of course pissed me off. Had it out with him today and said if he wanted to stay in my house he was going to have to set up the direct deposit of his check into an account I will have to set up with a bank on Monday so that I actually see his money BEFORE he gambles it all away on a basketball game again. *shaking head*

After work I went down to the tobacco store to get my smokes and stopped at the pet store for new filter cartridges for the fish tank and though I got both of those items, I also got 4 new fish. My bad. I got a really pretty, silver catfish and three large Mollies, 2 of them are kinda black and white marbled color with blue and one is white with little black dots, almost looks like the Dalmation of fish and she is VERY pregnant :D

I did manage to get these shots yesterday and it rained off and on all day, it was nice really:

Image hosted by TinyPic.com


Image hosted by TinyPic.com


Image hosted by TinyPic.com

I was in the bar last night so I never got around to bloggin because when I left the bar Jody got home and we watched a movie and then it was time for bed. Then since I didn't have to work this morning, I took my book to bed and read until after 1. I love Carl Hiaasen, too funny. The book is "Lucky You" and is laugh out loud funny.

That was it for yesterday......

All about rainbows

Today was relaxing because I slept in until 11:15 and had not done that in a LONG time and was really in need of sleeping in. I vaguely remember Jody asking me at 10am if I had to be to work at 10:30 and saying no, not til 4, before tumbling back into dreamland. Not that I remember dreaming.

I hung out at my computer playing games until it was time to get ready for work and then left early with the intent of getting something to separate Oscar from the other fish in the tank because he is tormenting them. I chose several options because I was too lame to measure before leaving and now he is separate from the others and not able to eat their tails off. I dropped Travis where I was going and he was only a couple blocks from work so went early.

The first hour after I got to work was so slow I hung out with Nikki (one of the other drivers) in her car and talked story until there was something to do. Then we both clocked in and started delivering. My night went pretty well and quick, not many deliveries for me but I did okay and was tickled to have time to take pics as I went, there were so many rainbows tonight!!


Image hosted by TinyPic.com


Image hosted by TinyPic.com


Image hosted by TinyPic.com


Image hosted by TinyPic.com


I was on this steep street and though it is not easy to see, if you look in the center (above the white truck) that black strip is the road going the other direction, straight uphill, pretty but I hate driving it:

Image hosted by TinyPic.com


This was as close to sunset as I got because I was hunting for addresses and totally missed the actual pretty colors of the sunset, my bad:

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

I got off early and as I went around the corner on Likelike I looked over at the bus stop (I always do, it's a habit, looking for roomies there) and there was Jody reading a book. I pulled over and tapped my horn, she looked up with a smile on her face and I said "wanna ride lady? and handed her my box of cheese sticks I ordered before I left work and said "wanna cheese stick lady?". She laughed and we caught up on the way home on our day, then set up the divider for Oscar, fed them all and went to the kitchen for cake :D

After chatting awhile she asked if we should scan the tv guide and see what was on, so I handed her the remote and sat down to blog. A half hour later she said "a thousand channels and nothing to watch" :D She is now in bed sleeping and I am going that way shortly myself.

Lovelove to you all.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home