Now where was I?
I think when I last updated today I was on my way out to run some errands before work. I went to T-mobile to see about an attachment for downloading pics from my phone to my pc and got a crash course in how to e-mail my video (of Jody arriving at the airport) to my T-mobile album (for safe keeping because I have not figured out yet how to create link to download it here) so I could delete it from the folder, thereby creating memory with which to take other pics. And it cost me nothing!!! YAY!!!
So I thought since I would most likely spend 20-30$ on it I decided to go to Starbucks and get some good coffee beans for home and that only cost me 8 because I actually had money on my Starbucks card, score again!! Went over to get smoke materials and since I still had a little time before I was due at work, I went to Chinatown and bought some fresh fruit and vegetables. 2 big heads of lettuce, a couple pounds each of tomatoes, cucumbers, oranges and 5 pounds of bananas later and I had only spent 7 dollars there so it was off to work.
I was feeling good and rather pleased with the way the day had gone so far, despite being woken up by the chainsaw, and my first delivery took me to the "projects" where we are not even allowed to go into the buildings or deliver after 7 pm, not generally the tipping type, but I went with a smile on my face because my face wasn't hurting and the boy tipped me 5.00!!! Now a bad start to the work day :D I didn't have that many deliveries tonight so it wasn't the best money night but nobody stiffed me and that is always a good thing.
My last delivery was up the mountain and it was as the sun was setting so I got these shots, not the best, but I didn't have the greatest vantage point either as I was going uphill instead of coming down:
This one looks like it is out of order but it actuall isn't, don't know why it turned out so light, strange:
Spent the last hour doing dishes and came home, put the goods away and came here to blog. I have to work 11-8 tomorrow but maybe it will be a profitable day and even if not, I will have Sunday off to spend pouting about it ;-) LOL
My roomies are home, gotta go, love love to you all.....


2 Comments:
Hope you enjoy tomorrow off, does Jody have it off too?
How wonderful to be happy about your "roomies" after that tough couple of months. :)
YEp Jody is off too and wants to "party" so I think we'll hit the beach ;-)
Yeah, they caught the same bus so they came in together, smiling, as is the norm now, thank the powers that be:D
It definitely is nice to be lighthearted and not have to walk on eggs shells like the last 5 months (yes, I was counting). And Travis is happier and more into home now, which is a good thing, too.
*smooch*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home