Productive not profitable
I got alot done before work today but I never got around to the dishes. And I can't say that I cared much. I pulled the carpeting out of the bathroom and did the "resolve" cleaning that it so desparately needed. While it was out I mopped the floor. Okay, it's a small bathroom and it isn't like this was a major endeavor but I broke a sweat.
Then since I had the vacuume out to do the bathroom carpet when it was dry, I did the whole house, after picking up stuff and ended up taking out 3 big bags of trash on my way out to work. I was a cleaning fool ;-) I like tidy, I can't help it and organization.
Work was slow tonight and I only had 4 deliveries but it allowed me to mosey slow enough to take some pics:
This is how I know it's raining at my house when I am not home, ignore the truck that almost got in the way:
Another shot just up the street:
Then I got to go up Alewa and got this:
OOPS I deleted it from the phone before it was sent but it was purty, as usual.
My last delivery took me up to Kam school and sunset over Honolulu (the downside of the sunset, it only took a few minutes and I was on my way down for this):
This was going up at Kam school:
Sorry the foreground is so dark :-( as the landscape is really spectacular. I need to work on learning how my settings work for the camera on this phone.
I waited for Travis when I got off and we were home by 9, so I missed everybody in the bar but tomorrow is another day and I am off at 6 so can play when I get home. If I'm not out watching the sunset or something.
I am pretty vacant now but the Jody countdown is: 116 hours :D
Love love to you all....


2 Comments:
Wow, Hawaii is so beautiful! All the trees in the background,the sky. It's all so very pretty. Glad you got your phone back!
You got more done than I did yesterday, I was a lazy ass.
*hugs*
You? started a blog, and that's something babe!
Yes Hawaii is beautiful and other than being on a rock with no possibility of a "road trip" I really do love it here.
I am so happy to have my phone too!! I played with it for a long time last night, it has so many features and I am still trying to figure some of them out.
Gotta go scope your blog before work!
*hugs*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home