Thursday, June 02, 2005

Off the deep end

I must have gone off the deep end because I can't, for the life of me, at the moment, tell you what day it is. Is that bad? :D

I had a brain fart from the moment the alarm went off and I hit snooze. Although this time I really did hit snooze, I wanted to stay in bed and sleep. Lorena was in a chatty mood last night when I went to bed and we talked til after 2 am. It was the first we had spoken in over a week. So I finally got up when the snooze came on, grabbed a cup of coffee left in the pot from last night and set about checking my e-mail.

For some unexplicable reason I thought I was going in at 11 when I looked at the clock and it was 5 after 10. About 5 minutes later I finally realized I was scheduled for 10:30. So I got ready fast and dashed out the door to make it on time but didn't get smokes rolled or coffee brewed. I just don't function without these 2 vices first thing in the morning, arrrgh. I even forgot to feed the fish and cats. Fortunately the cats didn't eat the fish and waited patiently for me to get home.

It was a slow day and I did hours of dishes, which I don't mind because it is mindless work and not hard at all. Then when we started to get busy they asked me to stay late. What could I say? My car was running like shit today and I needed the moolah for a tune-up so I stayed. The manager even gave me the number and address where she gets her tune-ups, and she pays about 1/2 of what I do so I gotta wake up early and cancel the appointment I made with my car dealers mechanic so I can take the car to hers.

It was not an exciting day but every time I think nothing will surprise me anymore, I find that EVERYTHING surprises me. I had a delivery to a place called pets in paradise (pet grooming place), which is in a strip mall. I park right in front, go to the door, it's dark inside and the door is locked. HHmmmmmm..... I had called to tell the lady I was on my way, so I knocked and an inner wooden door opened and the lady came around the counter to unlock the door. She was still wearing a nightgown, the negligie kind, not the flannel kind, tits to the wind. She opened the door and I went in. Nothing strange happened and I kinda admired her comfortableness with herself. Reminds me of me :D

So there ya have it, another day in the life.....

Love love to you all...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ewww, what a bad way to start the day. So things are going well with Lorena huh?
I am very sorry I missed you in the bar, DH wanted some time with me ifyouknowwhatImean :) I will try to catch you another time. *hugs* Tabitha

12:08 AM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

I am not sure how things are going with Lorena since she only talked about wirk and how much she hates it and she didn't get her BA to be doing it, blah, blah, blah.

I didn't have the energy to ask if she would be moving soon, or more to the point, the energy to get into the shitstorm that may have followed the question of whether she was or not.

But for the moment we are at least on speaking terms. Or I should say she is once again comfortable enough to rant about shit to me.

I'm sorry I missed you too but Iknowwhatyoumean and I am all for people getting theirs :D

*hugs* Chris

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home