Thursday, May 26, 2005

The Game

The Game - Interviewed by Stephanie
The game:

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog (if you have one) with the answers to the questions OR you answer them here in the comments if you don't have a blog.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

====================

Questions for Chris:

1. What was the happiest day of your life? How does that day affect you today?

There has not been just one happiest day, there have been numerous equally happiest days. The night Travis was born, the day I married Scotty, the day my daughter came into my life as well as the day the adoption was final, the births of my grandchildren (I was there for 2 of the 5), the day you first PM'd me, the day I met Jody, the day I met Tab... the list could go on (I am bad at choosing). The dayTravis was born and my wedding day sorta defined the type of person I would become, to some degree, as I am a nurturing soul (OKAY, normally I am, lol) and very loyal and devoted. I think though that my worst days helped define me better.

2. How has living in Paradise changed your life?

It has made me more lonely, since those I meet generally are either students or tourists and I get attached, then poof! they are gone. On the up side, I am much healthier and my arthritis doesn't bother me here. And as upset as I get sometimes, I don't get that sun-deprived type depression anymore.

3. Have you ever truly been in love with someone?

Absolutely!!! I loved Scotty more than any other soul on earth, living or dead. He was my soul mate. And Jody, but not in the physical sense, though I adore her, treasure her and am totally in love with her spirit.

4. Say I'm coming for a day long visit. What would we do?

Whatever your heart desires, babe! But there is nothing quite like packing a picnic and heading for Makaha (one of the northern beaches that isn't crowded) to ride the waves or float on them. We are talking pure relaxation here! There are a number of cool places to go that are off the beaten path (where most tourists never visit) and you would get a real feel for life here.

5. You get to pick one song that is YOUR theme song. What is it? Why?

As corny as it sounds, it would have to be "I Will Survive" because that's what I do. My next door neighbor says I am her hero because of all I have survived through, that's somethin!

Did I do this right? Thank you for taking the time Stephy *smooch*

1 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

Aw shucks mam, it was nuthin!

Love you too pal.

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home