Tuesday, May 24, 2005

6 down..

and counting.tomorrow is another long day- 10:30am til 8 ish pm, did I say that already? then a couple shorter days before an 11-8 on Saturday. Heck, just thinking about it exhausts me.

Got off early enough today to go buy some aloha shirts so I don't have to do laundry every third day, which was getting old, considering I am working so many days in a row, which seems to be getting old and now I can go a week and a half between laundry days. Yeah, I went a little crazy.

Picked up a used 20 gallon tank for the fishies, since they are still alive and really need to go wash it out and set it up. It only set me back 15 bucks and has the light and everything. Not bad.

Lorena got home while I was in the bar and started in and the end result is she is out of here in ten days. Why ten, I don't know, but that is what she said, can't live with the "burden". Well fuck, I didn't realize she was living with a burden, being self-centered as I am, I thought I was the one..... never mind.

Travis passed his background check and starts his orientation tomorrow afternoon and is on the schedule for Thursday. I got my first check today! What a lovely bonus. I mean, the tips are good and I forget that there is also a paycheck to collect.

I need to go clean that tank and set it up before The Shield comes on at 8:30 but this is pretty much up to date for now. If I get up in the morning and have a minute I may think of something else and add it. I tried earlier tonight and couldn't get in to my blog.

Love love to you all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm, I take back the Lorena comment on my last comment. Hopefully you will be able to make ends meet and enjoy one less person in the house.

11:57 PM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

I will enjoy my room to myself, wicked soul that I am, for a couple weeks til Jody gets here. I can't wait, she so brightens my life and I am sure it will reflect in my posts when she arrives and I am happy once again :D I swear, if she were a guy I would ask her to marry me, lol. She is very much the female version of my Scotty (DH) and she compliments me as a person. She also shares compliments about me ;-) Just making the distinction.

I don't mind sharing my home, it is a matter of who I share it with and I have to stop being so fucking nice to people who don't care about me as much as I believe they did.

I think with this job I will be able to do quite well and be outa the financial ruin fairly quickly. Already I am ahead on the cable and phone and now it is just the rent but that will be easy enough without the added stresses I have incurred.

So at least my tired is a good tired :D

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home