I still like my job
Although I will have the next two days off, I won't see another (day off) for 10 days after that. But I'm good with that. More hours, more days is more money. I left there with 37$ tonight and only worked 3 1/4 hours, so not bad. I'm going from 20 hours a week to 30+ so I can't complain. I like those people who tip 5 $ for a delivery ;-).. If I keep that up I won't have to look for a second job right away. Besides, I like sleeping in til 8:30 or so in the mornings.
I have to do laundry tomorrow and Lorena's graduation is Wednesday so I have stuff to do. She was cranky today and if she pisses me off again I will have her phone shut off. I gave her the one Travis had, to use while he was grounded from it. I am tired off the people who live in my home treating me poorly (to put it mildly) and dammit I ain't gonna take it no more. Go me!
That's about it for now.


3 Comments:
Well this was weird...I left a message for you a while ago but when I came back it wasn't here. Hmm.
What I thought I had written was, "I am glad you are getting more hours, more money is always good. How old is Lorena? I've heard you mention her but do not know who she is. Also, *Go you!*
*hugs* Tab
That is weird, I looked for a reply all day. Lorena is 27 and she was a housemate in the first house I lived in when I first rented here in Hawaii. She needed a place to stay when she came back from a semester in Korea and has been here ever since. Yes, more hours and money, less "bar" time. Oh well, I haven't been there much in a long time anyway. *hugs* Chris
yeah Steph, you can call me mat, as in doormat, since people walk all over me.
What is this new format you speak of?
Yes, Tab has been an incredibly good friend and I wouldn't have made it this far this year without her encouragement and wisdom.
{{{Hugs}}} to you too.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home