Tuesday, May 10, 2005

What a good Monday

I felt odd hanging out on a weekday but then I went to buy my shoes and belt. Still felt weird not working during the daylight hours. Went to work and rode with a couple other drivers for a couple runs before doing runs on my own. Time flew and it was FUN! I actually walked into the house with a smile on my face and Travis said it was the first time he had seen me do that in awhile. So yeah, it was a good Monday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have no idea how happy this post made me. Just knowing you are enjoying something is very, very long overdue.

I'm sure there will be hard days and all but I hope it continues to be fun and you enjoy it for as long as you do it.

Reno was fine, the drive was horrid, rain, hail and snow the entire time! I was so glad to get home.(of course it rained and hailed on us here the entire next day) But the kids loved it, extreme weather can be neat.

Hope tomorrow's post is as good as todays...Tab

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home