I made it
Through my first PH (Pizza Hut) day. I can honestly say it wasn't terrible at all. The people are fun, friendly and helpful and I think I'll do weel there. Once I get the hang of going out on my own and the delivery area, I should be able to be as fast and efficient as one of the other female drivers who has been there a couple years. She has got to be raking it in I tell ya! Ahhhh, something to look forward to. And the benefits are good so I can't complain.
Orientation took 5 hours but did offer a couple smoke breaks :D and then I went into my store for on the job kinda stuff for a couple hours. I only left when I did because I hadn't eaten anything all day and was getting a bit shaky. I go back on Monday. At least I am gainfully employed.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch--- I came home to find Travis in front of the TV--his normal position when he is home, and I know he was gone to work when I left, and says he was suspended for 3 days for missing last Sunday. Let's see, he took off Sunday as he had no bus fare and no ride, worked Monday and Tuesday, was off Wednesday through Friday and returns home today for 3 days. Makes one wonder if he still has a job. I am trying to remain detached so as to spare his life.
That pretty much sums up my day. Tomorrow being Mothers day (which means nothing in this house BTW) and I have to go shop for black shoes and belt for work. Wish me luck....


2 Comments:
WooHoo! You had a good first day! I am so glad and I consider this as 'things looking up'. I'm sure you'll do well in the delivery field. You have experience already too.
Sorry about the Travis thing. No luck getting him to move out huh?
FWIW, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! *hugs* Tab
Yes, I do believe things are starting to "look up" and I will find out Wednesday about a state job. The hours suck (6am-2pm) but it pays well and is a consistant paycheck also.
No, I haven't even broached the subject of his moving out since I am so tired of being at war with him and don't want to start another one just yet. Just trying to get through each day.
Thanks for the HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!, it is worth alot. Hoping to hear from my dear daughter today. And if my friend May calls later I will go fishing with her.
*hugs* Chris
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home