Sunday, April 24, 2005

Chaos is not ALL bad.

Slept in late, which felt great, though I felt like I could sleep some more. I finished the book I was absorbed in til 2:30 this morning and watched a little tv before taking off to pick up Lorena after church so we could go to the play. Color me a dork since I thought I knew where she was directing me to. But a block in the city is a big difference. By the time I finally found her and we flew over the hill to get to the play, we were 5 minutes late to a sold out show.

On the long way back over, we decided to go see what was playing at the dollar theatre. We opted to see "Sideways" due to the nearest starting time that wasn't sold out. What a great flick. Laughed my ass off and could relate to all of the characters at one point or other. I would highly recommend seeing it.

Got home in time to watch Desparate Housewives and Greys Anatomy and now it is past my bedtime. What a nice relaxing weekend. Makes me hate to have to go back to the daily gring tomorrow. *sigh*

But for all the chaos of trying to get to the play, it all turned out pretty well. I'll go for the next one on Thursday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home