Good things are coming
I can feel it. Okay, so I didn't really get enough sleep because Lorena came in before I got to bed and we sat and caught up since we hadn't had a chance to connect this week. But I was up before the alarm this morning anyway and the day went fairly smoothly. A good book helps tremendously.
I have had to go to the car dealer almost every day this week which has added to my high level of stress and frustration. Today was no exception but I was nearing the end of a great, inntense book and it didn't really bother me so much today. It didn't hurt that I fell in lust about a half a dozen times today. The good looking guys seemed to pour out of the woodwork today and for some inexplicable reason were drawn to me. It wasn't like I had dressed any different or done anything differently at all today but there ya go. Great for the morale I tell ya.
I am so looking forward to the weekend again and I am going to treat myself and go to the Kailua library on Saturday. I haven't gone out and done anything in a few weeks and I need to treat myself since I am so worthy don'tcha know? Okay, payday came and I got the bills paid and some gas in my tank, as well as a fishing date with my friend May from work who also set me up with Coby from work, nice young man :D But that is another story that needs to be developed before being told.
You have to understand that May is 69 going on 35 years old, though she will tell you that she is going to be 70. Hard to believe since she doesn't seem it one bit. She works as many hours as I do and loves her beer and cigarettes as well as fishing. She is very akamai and is always teaching me something everyday and making me laugh at the same time. How she connected me and Coby is beyond me and doesn't really matter but her view is that the younger the men are the better. Ya gotta love her, lol.
In any case, I am in a better mood and more optimistic, probably alot of it from writing in my blog. Or it coulda been the doughnut I was able to purchase for breakfast :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home