Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Missing myself

Lordy I miss me. The real me. The funloving, carefree person who everything always ends up working out for me. Yep, been a rough couple of days, so much so that I even missed writing here yesterday. In the I was too exhausted to write kind of missed as well as the it does my soul good to write but I didn't kind of missed. I probably am not making any sense, at least I don't feel like I am to anyone who is not currently inside my head and heart at the moment. And no, I don't have multiple personalities.

But I digress. I know it is the rambling of one very tired and frustrated individual and maybe a good nights sleep and a really awesome day would help. So I believe I am off to lala land perchance to dream something fabulous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home