Friday, April 22, 2005

Strange days indeed

Today had that dream-like quality, as if I was asleep and just floating through it. It wasn't a bad day, or a particularly great day either, it just seemed strange. Finally got all of the car stuff taken care of and over and done with, which is a relief.

In other gecko related news (this from way out in left field, yeah?), I now have a baby one living in my work van. That was kind of a cool discovery.

The new phone (mine, as Trav's came on Monday but he is grounded from it for now) came and I must confess---it is pretty cool. It has the digital video/camera and beyond that, I have yet to investigate. I'll have to read the damn manual this weekend now too. Okay, just back from reading the manual and downloading some ringtones and a wallpaper, but have yet to figure out how to use them. There seems to be nothing about ringtones in either the manual or the actual menu in the phone. But I did figure out how to set the alrm clock which is vital :D Well shit, looks like I will have to ask Travis to help me but I really didn't want him to know I had it yet. It will lead back to the same arguement we have had since he lost the other 2 phones and why he can't have his back. If I have to pay for both of them I should get to make the decisions, right?

I have a nice, well balanced weekend planned, more stuff than I can actually accomplish but I will do whatever feels best. Definitely going to the library tomorrow though. Spose to go fishing with May but forgot I committed (as opposed to being committed) myself to a play with Lorena and since it is the last day of the play I will most likely do that. Teach me not to write stuff down.

I am so sleepy so will end for tonight. Stay tuned......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home