Moving on
Well it is time to start another job and so I will go from delivering flowers to delivering pizzas. I went for all my paperwork verification (car stuff) today and have orientation tomorrow then will work a few hours in training. Lord knows I feel embarrassed by this but money is money and they kept calling me so I figured I could make some daily cash and have benefits too. Hopefully this will work to my advantage and the people are super friendly and fun so at least I can maybe make some friends there.
Nothing much else to report today since I did nothing fascinating, although I did go pay my car insurance and do some grocery shopping but that isn't really exciting, now is it?


2 Comments:
Chris, ignore my quesion in the PM, as you've answered it here. Shoulda come here first. ;-)
I'm glad you're excited about starting, you're right, it will be fun if the people are so nice. No need to be embarassed. Like you said, it will bring in money. That's what is important right now right? Talk to you later Chris, *hugs* Tab
The people are great and the benefits are too. They have people who have been with them for may years so I am less self conscious about my age.
I am hoping it is very profitable and I can get out of the deep dark financial hole I've been put into, even though I won't be able to save my treasured posessions :-(
Have I thanked you lately for your continued moral support? Mahalo girlfriend! *hugs*
Chrissy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home