It's only fitting
Well, hey, I should have stayed home this morning to grieve my loss. Now I added to it because in my distress I swear I didn't see that post before I hit it. Now I lost that job, not that I don't know where it is, only that I was asked not to return to do it anymore. I was too numb to even get upset or give a shit, but I think the boss thought I did it out of retaliation for the lack of a loan yesterday, which is was NOT. And it still doesn't bother me that much since I was looking elsewhere anyway but the lack of the continuous flow of funds is going to suck more than it has all year with my meager little checks that I was getting.
Something's gotta give here soon because I really do want to feel alive like my old self again. I know that I am not the only one missing me either. I used to be fun. It's just hard to be fun when you don't feel anything.
But tomorrow is a new day and I have a clean slate to start with, nothing to loose, and I can create my future from here. I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell---love Rob Thomas :D--- I am hoping this means I am on the mend.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home