Sunday, May 08, 2005

I'm toasted

What a day. Started at 6:15 am when Nalo brought in another chirping feathered friend. He had it cornered in the corner of the hall by the closet. The door was open and the little creature ran in so I closed the door and figured I'd deal with it when I got up later at a decent hour.

When I finally did get up at 10, I told Travis I needed to get a bird out of the closet and when I opened the door it flew out and into his (Trav's) room. He went in to capture it and when he came out, it was not a bird as I had thought, but a chicken, a young chicken. It was set free and is doing fine. For now.

Then my friend May called to see how I was doing and to find out what happened since I was fired on her day off. We chatted and she said if she decided to go fishing she would give a holler. She did call again and so off we went to go fishing. She caught 5 and I caught a nice tan.

Came home, whipped myself up some fettuccini alfredo and whole wheat biscuits and I am very content now with a cup of coffee and a smoke. I would be happier if I had heard from my daughter but for whatever reason she didn't call today. I miss her so much. I hope she is well and happy. I love that girl so much. *sigh*

So that was pretty much it, I didn't go shopping for work stuff but I have time before work tomorrow so I am just gonna chill for the rest of the evening.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor chicken! Glad you got a tan, sounds relaxing. I am back, for now. I leave again next week for a few days. *hugs* Tab

6:55 PM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

Welcome back hon :D I popped into PO and it is still up and running though nobody has posted in a month but me.

It was relaxing. *hugs* Chris

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home