Tuesday, May 24, 2005

5 down.......

5 to go. These many and long days are great for racking up the hours but I wonder how many I can do before I burn out. Today will be a shorter one but then when I get done I have to go cash my check and pay some bills, buy some more aloha shirts for work and try to remember to call my mom back. Tomorrow I work from 10:30 am to 8 pm and will be tired heading into the weekend for another 11-8 shift on Saturday. Must remember that it's all for the good here.

At least Lorena is working and she left at 5 this morning, she was already in bed when I got home last night so I figured she had to get up early, but damn, it was still dark when she left. I hope she is liking her new job. She seems much calmer now that school is over with and all the graduation stuff is out of the way. Of course, I haven't seen much of her either, so maybe the one time I did she was just all relaxed.

Travis awaits news of his background check from Pizza Hut and not much else. But at least he is doing his own dishes right away now and not leaving a mess anywhere for anyone else to clean up after.

The fish are still alive :D and I haven't hurt anybody this week, what day is it anyway? Tuesday? Well the week is still young then, huh? LOL.

My dreams have been bizarre and I am trying to guess why on earth I started having dreams this week anyway since I realize most people dream every night but I never remember dreaming. I wake up feeling tired, like I have been watching strange movies all night and not sleeping. Hopefully this too shall pass.

Maybe more later, in any case, love love to you all... hmmm. it won't let me look at the post, but maybe I will start a new one shortly.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are looking up...financially, with Travis and with Lorena. Oooh...and the fish!

I like to read your posts when they are happy(er) Chris, you deserve it. Glad to be back, *hugs* Tabitha

p.s. write your dreams down, enjoy them. it's your subconscience talking to you. it sounds like yours is telling you that you're strange. *giggle*
;-)

11:32 PM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

The bizarre dreams had to do with the Kam school and it was up and back, repeat, repeat, repeat and my comment was "jeez, it's a gang war up there, they are ganging up on me".

But yes I spose they are telling me I'm strange. Funny thing is my hubby and me used to call our relationship strange and wonderful, I was strange, he was wonderful :D

Glad to have you back *smooch* Chris

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home