Such a wasted day
This morning I woke up and the world seemed all dark and stinking rotten. Then the cat rolled off of my face. Bwahahahaha!
I'd tell you what I spent the day doing if it was memorable enough to remember but it wasn't. I do recall that it poured all day and was cold and I WAS sitting in front of the computer, but beyond that, it's anybodies guess. I know I intended to do laundry but with the rain I lost my good intentions.
I took off this afternoon to go to the tobacco store before Lorena's graduation and stopped and bought her a lei. Ran into our old housemate Tammy and she was waiting on a friend, said we could all go together so I wouldn't have to sit alone and the friend was on her way and 10 minutes out. A half an hour later the friend hadn't shown but had called and was by the airport so I said to ask what bus she was on and we could go get her, Tammy said no, she's driving. WTF? I said why did you say you needed a ride then? and took off, never saw her again tonight.
Got to the commencement and found Lorena, who seemed distracted and not at all happy to see me, lei or no lei, I might as well have stayed home and played in the bar with my buddies. I sat through an hour and a half of it in the rain, on the lawn area where I had been given a ticket to, before I said fuck it and came home. They hadn't even gotten through all the bullshit speakers yet and I was feeling sick cuz I was starving. No way was I gonna sit through 630 grads when they hadn't even begun giving the damn diplomas yet. But at least I showed up for support and I did tell her I was gonna bail after she got hers, so it isn't like she was gonna miss me or anything.
Travis is going to do temp work tomorrow and has an interview with my boss on Friday morning. Fuck if I know why I told him they were hiring but it is close and I know when paydays are, but now I may have to see him at work and I don't know if I wanna share my fun with him since it is the one place I actually have fun being away from him. I'd tell the boss not to hire him but if I expect to get anything at all out of him he needs to work. Shit fire and save matches.
Yes, Jody, I was bored out of my sleep by dreams of such mediocrity that I couldn't stand to lay there and listen to the sound of my own heart beating. I may add a pearl I have been gifted by you every now and then because they make me smile, mostly because they make me think of you. Gummy candy will never be the same again for me.
It's pouring out now and I feel mostly at peace but I know I have to do some laundry tomorrow and I have to get it done before noon, so I guess I should end this for now since it's late and that task hangs over me so I gotta get up early.
Tab-- Thanks for waiting for me tonight, another fun evening, made up for the whole day. You rawk!


4 Comments:
TAG you're it, see my blog for details. It was nice to catch up the other day, I gave Dave your number so maybe you'll get a surprise call from him soon.
Hey Chris, I am so glad I waited too. I wish I could do it every night but I would never get sleep and DH wouldn't like it. :(
Keep us posted about Travis and the job. I'm not sure whether to hope he get's it or hope he doesn't.
*smooches* Tab
Steve--Tagged and replied. A call would be nice though I am not sure what we could talk about--it has been so long. I love to lust from afar, don'tcha know?
Tab-- I wish you could too but I understand and I don't want it to get to the point where we get cut off from each other.
My sentiments about Travis too.
Just wanted to let you know I am leaving for the weekend...hope you have a good weekend at work (and good tips) and I will talk to you when I get back. *hugs* Tab
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home