Sunday, May 29, 2005

Day 10 is finally over

And look what I found on one of my deliveries:

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Okay, so only Stephy will really appreciate this one but seeing her sisters screen name on a liscense plate made me automatically think of her :D (please don't post this to OT just yet, I have another for Clueless I wanna post with it)

Here is the sunset tonight, coming down off of Alewa Drive:

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Sorry the picture just doesn't do it justice. I also did a video clip of it but I can't figure out how to download or link the damn thing. I sent it to Stephy in hopes she could get it to work.

Now on to my actual day:

I stopped for gas on the way to work and panicked about being late since I got caught up in a Discovery channel program and didn't leave as early as I had planned. I made it in plenty of time but need not have concerned myself since it was so slow I was told to chill until it got busy. So I sat and drank coffee and read my current Phillip Margolin book for an hour and a half.

I thought the tips were better today since I didn't get stiffed much but at the end of the day it wasn't that good. I actually asked to go to Kam school tonight since I hadn't been up there for a couple days, which was strange, and then I was told that the high schoolers had graduated and kids were home for the summer at least until summer school starts. Then it made sense, D'oh.

It was a decent day, not real busy but steady at least. I was just happy when it was done, knowing I finally have a day off tomorrow to catch up on phone calls and maybe go window shopping or somethin'. It is a sale weekend after all and who knows what books may be out there waiting for me? Plus I need to work on the bike to get it ready for Jody for the summer ;-) It has never been quite the same since I got hit by the car, or more specifically, the bike got hit while I was riding it. Besides, I have to find something to do so I can report back here with it!

Okay, that's all. Love love to you all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was GREAT seeing you in chat! I never would have gone in if you hadn't said you might be there so I am glad you were.

I hope you enjoyed your day off, and I hope you don't keep working such long hours. Of course the $ is better that way. I'll be looking for a red flag! ;-) Tabitha

11:31 PM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

I t was great seeing YOU! I had a good time and sorry I was distracting someone you were trying to chat with.

I did enjoy my day off, thank you and am glad you are feeling better.

I'll send you a red flag tomorrow (Monday) I promise. ;-) Chris

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home