What day are we on?
I think it is 7 down, 3 to go, but after a 10 hour day I am not certain. It wasn't a particularly bad day but it wasn't really stand out fanfuckingtastic either. I didn't sleep well last night, I think I might have written that this morning but it was so long ago I'm not sure if I only thought I did or if I actually did. Am I making any sense whatsoever?
The sleep depravity was because I was so pissed at Lorena's comments about being a burden after all I have done for her that I laid there thinking I didn't realize kindness to her was a burden. Now I am just not even talking to her and she is avoiding me since I am sure she is pissed I turned off the phone she was using. Oh fucking well. Then when I decided to give up that train of thought and finally drifted off, my sinuses made the horrible desicion to start draining down the back of my throat and I had a coughing fit for about 1/2 an hour, then just coughed every 30 seconds til I was sound asleep. Then the alarm went off and it was time to get up, aarrrgh.
Many trips to that dreaded campus later, I was sent up to the very top of Alewa Drive. There is a street named Kalikimaka and they say that when you are up on "Christmas" you are breathing the clouds. The house I went to was up above that even. See, here's the view coming down:
I was so high up you can barely see the city, it looks so tiny! And the road so very steep. It feels like you might tip over backwards when you are driving up, it is that steep! I decided that taking a picture a day to share might be nice and I couldn't resist this one :D
Tip wise, I did crappy but that is Kam for ya. When I got off I went to the mall to get some more gravel and a glass sucking type fish (plecastamus?) for the tank since my fishies are still alive and happy. I did get the glass sucker, the gravel and a few more fish to add some different colors to the mix. I ended up with 3 black mollies and a baby Oscar. So now the tank looks even better and is home to more than 3 little koi fish :D Now I just need to get some plants to fill it out. Or maybe some coral type rocks. They sell some really pretty ones but they are terribly expensive here. Someday I will get some though. For now it is a stunning looking thing of beauty. Of course I did just upgrade from a fish bowl, LOL.
Travis went to his orientation tonight and starts work tomorrow. Yippee skippy.
Okay, I can't resist, here is new little Oscar (in front, near bottom):
And two of the mollies with the airtoy in the background (it is a Nemo peeking out of a cave thingy):
It's funny, when I was picking the fish, I was commenting on spending money and the guy told me to charge the fish rent. Bwahahahaha!!!!! I said "shit I can't even get the humans to pay". Not that they were expensive at 89 cents apiece but I wasn't originally gonna get any except the glass sucker for $1.80 but I did tell him I was getting them for the peace and tranquility they would offer me and I am enjoying them. They really do fascinate me.
Time to call it a night. Love love to you all.


1 Comments:
Wow, I couldn't do a road that steep. I would be too scared. I really hope travis starting there turns out ok, I don't want him being there to ruin your fun.
You'll be better off without Lorena anyways, don't worry about her!
The tank looks great! Tab
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home