Monday, May 30, 2005

A day off

It was a relaxing day and a good one too. I didn't do anything strenuous and actually went to Goodwill where I found some new books for my little library and this beauty:

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

I realize it is not the best picture but I will try to take another one during daytime hours soon. But for a mere 20.00 I was thrilled to score it.

Got caught up on my phone calls and my mom was so happy to hear from me and I thought she was going to cry when we finally hung up. She misses me and she misses her home in Colorado and I can't explain to her that it isn't her home anymore. She seems so sad. I wish I could get out that way more often but it just hasn't been feasible.

Played in the "bar" for awhile tonight and had such a great time. Man, did I ever. (yes Tab, details are coming soon). Nice to catch up with people who have meant alot to me.

I have a long day tomorrow and I am so sleepy so this will have to be short tonight, sorry. Love love to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home