Tuesday, May 31, 2005

hmmmm...

Okay, a better picture of my lovely new bike:

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Didn't do much today but I did do laundry and even that provided an opportunity to get a few shots:

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

View 1 from back yard

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

View 2 from back yard

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

View 3 from back yard

If you connected them together you'd have a panoramic view from above the garage to the other end, look familiar Jody? I know you will be here to enjoy it again soon but I wish you were already here. But I did get mail from you today. Diarrhea? Gonorrhea? Hemorrage? You slay me. Crap, now I know how to spell them too. LOL.

Right now I have a cake in the oven (I know you won't be here for 2 more weeks but I am practicing ;-)) since the toast I had for desert didn't quite hit the spot. Sheesh, I haven't baked in awhile, kinda miss it. But Travis just scarfs whatever I bake so I get lazy. I guess since he is picky it says I am an excellent baker but still.....

I did go to the Freight Merchant today and did a little shopping. They had butter today! Yep, the real stuff and at a dollar a pound you can bet I stocked up. And cat food, like I don't have enough, but the boys like variety. Oh and I got frosted mini wheats, my favorite (besides Cracklin Oat Bran but at 7 bucks a small box it ain't happenin) and I felt pleased with myself for getting out at all since I was feeling so lazy and NOT wanting to be in my car at all today.

So it was a nice relaxing day off. I think I could use another one but tomorrow I am only scheduled from 4-8 so I can relax more in the morning if I don't answer my phone.

Love love to you all

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, gorgeous views.
I am now craving cake. And butter. Thank you very much.

*smooches* Tabitha

3:22 PM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

Yep, I am fortunate to have this house and my buddy Jody who turned me on to it :D

LOL about your cravings and I do apologize for the subliminal suggestion, it was not intended that way.

Missed you in the bar last night:-(

*smooches* Chris

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

missed you in the bar tonight. Pm and MCatt were talking and I felt pretty much left out so I left early on...maybe next time...Tab

10:39 PM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

I get off at 6ish tomorrow night so we can try again then?

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home