On the heels of a great day
I must say today was pretty great too. I had the day off so it wasn't as profitable but I had a good day and got alot done so I was pretty happy. Last night wasn't too bad either (after posting to blog) with Lorena speaking nicely to me and I even asked if she was going to hang in there with us since she hadn't left after her 10 days was up almost a week ago. She said no but without a phone she didn't have a way to get ahold of anybody so she was moving slow but she will be leaving.
I was up reading and kinda waiting for Trav to surface before "locking" up for the night (basically I bungee the door not quite closed so the cats can get in but peeps can't) and finally gave up on him at 2:30 since he was off at 10-10:30 and went to bed. I was laying there thinking and almost drifted off when his light came on but I didn't hear him come in so I got up to investigate. He was talking to some girl he met awhile ago on the bus and she lives towards the bottom of the hill so at 3 I said I'm going nite nite.
Woke up at 9 and did my morning computer ritual then took off about noon, a woman on a mission. I was in search of these wire cubes that you can assemble for organizing and had been unable to locate any so thought I would hit the thrift stores and maybe find a deal on a bookshelf since my books were overflowing and in need of some organization. And bug bombs. The spiders are eating me alive. And last but definitely not least, bells and whistles. To wear at the airport next week. By cracky when I say I will be there with bells on and whistles too, I will show up with bells on and whistles too.
After numerous stores and no bookshelves, although the rest of the list was done, I was cruising and it hit me that Fisher Hawaii might have said cubes. They did and if I coulda turned cartwheels without injury to myself I woulda. So I came home, passed the package at the door with the new phone in it, started adding them to the existing cubes, books all over the kitchen and a couple hours later it looked good.
Then it was time to get familiar with my new toy. It's the cutest little thing and has all kinds of cool features so you can change the way the case looks and it even has an extra case. I checked it out then went to the "bar" for a little bit. Tonight was so fun and I was so comfortable there, especially since Brock was there. We were all talking movies and comedy routines and silly jokes.
But I had to leave to go grocery shopping since I never quite got around to it today. Then I put up a privacy wall (okay curtain) for the "guest room, as it were" and that pretty much shot the rest of the evening. I got a little hungry so I popped my left over fries from Kennys in the nuker and did you know that if there is a spoon in the styrofoam take out container, nothing bad happens? Yep, I opened the box and went "hmm a spoon in here and it didn't fry the nuker? How cool is that?" Now ya know.
I had to play with my camera and though it isn't flattering of me, the camera actually does pretty good:
Jody countdown: 138 hours :D Love love to you all.....


3 Comments:
wow, sounds like a productive day.
I might regret asking you this but what spiders?
The camera works great! It's a cute picture!
Oh and who is Brock? I must have missed him/her. See if you can view my blog will you? I'm not sure how to do all this yet...
*smooch* Tab
It was! We have these little fat spiders and I do mean little, and I need to bomb so I don't go around scratching like I have something horrible.
I am looking forward to taking some great pics with this little baby, it's the cutest little phone I think I've ever owned :D My pic? Not so cute ;-)
Brock is Jimbo's bar name and I think he had just left when you came.
I tried to view your blog but all I can see is your profile. Ya need to go into sttings and change it to yes on the public view (I think thats it- it will say so ohers may view. Or open it and copy/paste and send me the link (of your blog) so I can peek.
*smooches* Chris
Okay, I went and checked and when you open settings you have "description" and then "add your blog to our listings" where you say yes if you want it to show up on your profile page. If you say no then you have to send me a link (name of your blog) so I can find you ;-)
*hugs* Chris
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home