Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I forgot to eat

I was so busy today. But I got alot done and burned alot of calories in the process so it's all good. I was up AGAIN until 3 reading the same book I have been reading this week but I did finish it so I can go to sleep early tonight :D So I woke up at 9 and got up since I did want to be able to sleep tonight for work in the morning and then Jody's arrival, YAY!!!

Did the e-mail thing then Trav and I took off so I could search for little tiny ziplock bags for work (long story short, we have no packets of cheese so have been making our own but now we are outa little zippy bags), which we didn't find and then went to the smoke shop to get ciggy stuff as I won't have time tomorrow.

Came home and took the couch apart (throwing the pillows and pulling out the hide-a-bed) so I could Lysol it as it is so humid up here that it tends to get a musty odor, though no visisble mold or mildew. Then I took the comforters off the bed and ran down to the local laundry mat since it is quicker and the machines bigger.

My view(s) from the laundrymat, every 10 minutes:

Image hosted by TinyPic.com


Image hosted by TinyPic.com


Image hosted by TinyPic.com

I know they all kinda look alike but the shadows of the clouds as they pass does make it look a little different even if it is not that visible here, sorry.


Then when that was done I headed home, see, here I am coming up to the driveway:

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Pulled the sheets and started them in the machines downstairs here at home and popped in the bar. I kept popping out for a minute or 5 as I did dishes, baked a cake and made the beds when the sheets came out of the dryer. Satisfied that everything was smelling good, I was done cleaning things.

While I was in the bar, Lorena came cruising in. I told her that her stuff was in storage til she paid what she owed, she said she was calling the police. I told her go ahead and do that since she didn't belong here and she said she pays rent (and I said not all of it) and she'd be seeing me in court. I said fine, pay up, you can have it all back, I don't want it anyway. She says she is not fucking around, well, neither am I. It did get the adrenaline going for a little while, but I went back in the bar and I was calm again. Good thing I changed the locks.

That was pretty much my day except for just finishing frosting and decorating the cake. I may not make it back to post tomorrow night with Jody in, but ya never know, she might wanna sleep...... 18 more hours until I see that beautiful, smiling face (pictures to follow), YAY!!!!!!

Love love to you all.......

1 Comments:

Blogger mm said...

wow, you never mentioned that Lorena came by. You know what you should do? File a police report now, before she is able to, and let them know that she owes you $, abandoned her things and that you fear she will try to confront you again. At least that way they will kinda know what is going on before she calls them and they will already feel like you're on the right side. I really think you should. Find out for sure what your rights are too. That way you will be feeling really confident if she comes back. Was Travis home when she came? I'm glad you changed the locks too.

It was nice seeing you last night.
*hugs* Tab

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home