Crapola
It started out okay in that I woke before the alarm and had an odd sensation that it was going to be a great day. Just goes to show how wrong I can be. It went down the shitter within 2 hours. Okay, let me back up. I had asked Lorena last night if she would be gone today for most of the day because I wanted to bomb. She said yes and I said I planned to set them off before I went to work.
So at 9 this morning she started laundry and I knew she would not be leaving before me. Kind of pissed me off because she coulda said she would be home all morning. However, she apparently did NOT hear me say the part about setting them off before work in the morning (or so she would claim). But I'll get to that in a minute. So as I was getting ready to leave I said I would obviously not be setting them off and before I could finish with "for obvious reasons", she spits out "because I'm here" with an attitude that almost curled my toes. And I repeated that I had planned to set them off before work and she flat out told me I was a liar and said nothing about doing it after work. I said that was correct why would I set them off late at night when you have to stay out for a few hours, which was why I planned to set them off before I left. She said I never told her that and that she could see why Travis is the way he is --because he emmulates me! Excuse me?
I was so hurt I told her I'd help her move her shit and she said she was leaving, not to push her and she didn't want my help. I said she didn't mind excepting it for the last 5 months why stop now and she said she would be going and never speaking to me again, whereby I said that isn't how I wanted it to end and she said she didn't care what I wanted and I said apparently she never did. She was in the bedroom and I was in the livingroom putting my shoes on and she hollers that the world doesn't revolve around you and I hollered back in my house it does. My parting shot as I left was to yell at her (from the safety of the front door so I could run if need be) "and don't even think you are better than Travis since it is obvious you are going to leave and stiff me and at least he's trying to make it up". I don't know what she was yelling at me since I skiddaddled to my car.
So I am driving down the hill on my way to fill up the gas tank and taking deep breaths to calm down and my manager called and said it was slow so to chill at home til she called. I said I was aleady on my way and couldn't go home due to the bloodshed that might occur if I did so I went in search of a gas station with a car vac so I could clean out my car. I headed for the recycle center first to get rid of the bags of recyclables that have been at home in the car for at least a month and once that was done I was near Savers so thought I could kill some time there. Found a few good new books for the collection and some Berber carpeting (brand new!!) for the bathroom. Yeah, I know I cleaned the carpeting in there yesterday but this is Berber :D
Left there and went to the corner and found a car vac and cleaned my car then headed to work. I still hadn't heard anything from them so when I got there I parked under a tree in the parking lot and sat in my shady spot reading my current book until they said they needed me. By then it was 1 pm. I made 2 deliveries and the "rush" was over and spent the rest of the day cleaning as the new owner/president is coming tomorrow. Needless to say it was a dull day and I didn't get out much until 6 and though I should have been off by then, but they asked me to stay for a couple more hours and so I did about 8 deliveries in that last couple hours to make up for the whole day. It wasn't much money but the holidays will do that for business. What holiday you ask? Why King Kamehameha Day of course! With parades and goings on in the city so nobody is home to order pizza. Such is life.
I was dreading coming home and asked Travis if he wanted a ride up the hill but he said he was at Darrins' and would ride the bike. I told him about my run in with Lorena and said I didn't want to be alone with her. He said call when I got home and if she was here he would come flying up the hill. She wasn't and most of her things are gone so I am hoping she doesn't return tonight.
I didn't get any amazing sunset shots tonight because it goes so fast but I took this one in my side rearview mirror:
And a few minutes later, in a different direction (over the mountains):
I am off tomorrow so maybe I can get some good shots while the house is being bombed. The Jody countdown: 92.5 hours (yesterdays mighta been wrong, oops). Love love to you all...


2 Comments:
Chris, that sounds awful! At least it seems to be somewhat resolved now. Once she is officially gone you won't have to worry about her again. Maybe you should pack up the rest of her stuff and put in out, have Travis call her and tell her to come get it? I'd just like to see it done so you won't be on pins and needles waiting for her to return.
Hopefull today will be better! *hugs* Tab
I actually made an executive desicion last night and since her stuff is already packed and I have no way to call her I am keeping it til she pays what she owes. A storage fee if you will.. I decided I was tired of people walking on me and by law I can do what I like with her stuff (since she didn't come back last night and her bed is stripped) as her rent is not paid and it is MY house, she's not on the lease and did OI say I was fed up? No pins and needles no more (okay last night by myself was kinda pins and needles-y) I'm mad as hell and within my rights.
Today should be better, thank you, and I got a few things on my to-do list done while I was on pins and needles last night ;-)
Did someone get banned in OT? I read JV's thread and wondered WTF was going on and who he was talking about. My guess was Wanda but I hope not.
*smooches* Chris
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home