She's heeeeerrreee!!!!!!!
And on the phone checking in so I only have a minute but wanted to share the pic I took at the airport(she even posed for me:D):
I wish I could download the video, must find a way....
Well, I was going to post it but t-mobile is down for maintenance so will have to do it later. Okay they are up again and Jody is nighty night so will update. (sorry if this is confusing but I wrote the first sentence of this paragraph earlier)
I got up with the alarm, which I needed even though I didn't stay up til 3 reading, I did watch a movie til 1 waiting to hear from Travis. He stayed down the mountain again and said go to bed but I was already commited to the flick (like I haven't seen it a dozen times already) and though I digress, I was at work when Lorena called, apologized and said she just wanted her stuff. I said I just wanted my money, only fair. Told her to call me tomorrow since I was on my way out to a delivery.
I thought it was odd but didn't give it a whole lot of thought until Travis called around 1 and said she and Tammy had just walked right in and went to the storage area while he was in his room. I said give her ten minutes, help her cart her stuff out of the house and if she was still in the house then to call the police. Sheesh, I'm trying to work! It pissed me off that she only came up because I wasn't home. Talk about playing games.
Worked til 3:30, thinking about the last few things I wanted to accomplish before going to the airport. I wanted to vacuume and needed to pick up a lei, because what would a Hawaiian greeting be without one? So after working later that I was scheduled to, I dashed to my favorite lei shop and picked one out and dashed for home. Took this as I was flying up Likelike:
and this one almost there:
Ran in, vacumed, changed clothes, put on my bells and whistle (I made a necklace and earrings with them) and it was time to head out for the airport :D
And as you can see my buddy arrived, all smiles, hugs and happiness. I was waiting at the bottom of the escalater, watching the people come down and when I saw her, my camera in hand, I said, out loud (as I tend to think out loud which amuses her and annoys others), there's my dancers legs. The lady standing next to me laughed. I started the video and caught her coming towards me and it ends when she hugs me and the camera is no longer focused on her. Right into my arms!!! I love that woman.
We went and got her luggage and headed out the door, then I snapped the regular camera shot (above) as she had been hours without a smoke :D It was nothing but giggles after she got here. The bells and whistle were not lost on her, she thought it was great. I said a promise is a promise and I am a woman of my word. We went to leave and she offered to pay for the parking but it was free and she said she would pay for my parking anytime, especially nice when it's free, lol.
Came home and had cake for dinner. Yeah, I know. But it was good and her idea and I was good with that. We sat in the kitchen and shot the breeze til she was sleepy and I forced myself to go to my office (big stretch there, lol) so she could go to bed. I wound up in the bar and got to talking to Stormy, who I really like, and finally we left since I needed to get to my blog before Trav needs a ride up the hill.
I am so lucky to have her here, sleeping in her own bed (really, it was hers when I moved here), for the next 2 months. I want to savor every minute of it while she is here. She loves me as I am, sometimes I swear we were separated at birth, like twins (but not in the physical sense, she is much prettier), we are so alike in our views and morals and how we think in general.
Lorena called back and gave me a piece of her mind saying I sent her a pic of Travis and how dare I since she knows I know she hates him. She thinks I am playing games with her and I haven't a fucking clue what she is talking about. I don't even have any pics of Travis on my computer. Not to mention I don't even go to the e-mail account with her addy in the contacts. What.ev.er. I said I wasn't going to argue the point, she was wasting my time and I agreed to leave her shit downstairs with the neighbors tomorrow so I could just be done with her. I don't have the energy to deal with nutcases anyway.
Trav just called so I will close for now but I will be back on a regular basis I'm sure, not to worry ;-)
Love love to you all....


5 Comments:
Hey! Get that picture up when you can! I wanted to see it...*smooches* I am so happy for you!
I? am a beck and call girl. And at your beck and call, have done as instructed:D The darn Tmobile site was down when I tried earlier so I couldn't get my pic then.I am happy for me too and told her how happy I am to have you too. And I love that you are genuinely happy for me and love you for that too.
She is so awesome and she says I rock! Okay, I did put a little pack of gummy lifesavers on her pillow because I knew she would be amused and delighted by it, but it was nothing really. And she liked that I baked the cake since I knew she was coming, lol.
Hope you enjoy her vicariously while she is here, though I am sure you will.
*smooches* Chris
She is definitely very pretty! Cake for dinner sounds perfect. It sounds like you girls are going to have a two month slumber party!
Maybe you *should* start sending Lorena pictures of Travis if she hates it so bad. Ugh! That makes me so mad that she would do that. You are so much better off without her.
*hugs*
I confess she looks kinda sleepy in that pic but she HAD been travelling for hours so it really didn't do her justice. Two month slumber party? :D Sounds like a blast to me.
Lol at sending her Travis pics, you are deviuos (in a good way). It made me mad too and I aAM glad to be rid of her. She was like "you have Jody now and Travis, you don't need me, so I will be outa your life for good" and while breathing a sigh of relief I was thinking WTF? That is not what "friends" do. Sheesh.
*hugs*
Chris, sorry about your day yesterday. Rant about it, it helps. Hope today is going better. *hugs* Tab
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home