Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I don't like Mondays

Okay, so that is how my blog started last night before I proceeded to explain why (my theory always having been that if God had wanted me to be a morning person, He woulda made them later in the day) and then regaling you with tales of:

sitting on a hot penny (numerous times, since I am a dork and didn’t move the offending penny until it stuck to my leg and fell off while getting out of the car and falling in the street when I finally picked it up and put it in my pocket)

sniffing pans (I am not even gonna start that one again),

hunting for my family recipe book ( because I was craving a fruit cocktail cake like my mom use to make)

Nachos

Songs and stories and fits of laughter with Jody and Trav.

Then I included these pics:






I thought I had taken the picture straight and I am not sure if I was aiming too high because the sun was in my eyes and I couldn't see, but this turned out pretty cool anyway:




My Nalo boy, stately, handsome and with tiger looking facial qualities:






And said it was almost 1:30 am and I was tired and going to bed, hit the “publish post” button and got sent to the dashboard page to sign in because it took me so damn long to write the entry for yesterday. I was NOT going to start over at that hour so this is your recap, your summary as it is….

Then it was my usual Love love to you all followed by this P.S.:

Rini, if you are reading this, get well soon, I love and miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home