Saturday, June 25, 2005

A flowing day

Really, it just flowed, not bad, not great, just flowing. Nothing eventful occured and there is nothing to tell really. I was busy and the time went fast, with no time for taking pics while I was delivering but I did get these on the way home:










I had a heck of a time trying to upload them from my normal site that I use, so it pissed me off and I quit and went to the bar for awhile but nobody would talk to me so I finally got tired of everybody whispering and ignoring me and went back to trying to upload again. And again. And again. With no success. So I went in search of a new web hosting place and finally found one that would give the type of code suitable for use here and actually display the pics.

Travis brought Cody (a friends child) home for the night and they watched (and I listened to) The Hostage and Lemony Snickett and currently The Incredibles. Jody came in on the last bus and we chatted for awhile before she went to bed. Since our plan is the beach tomorrow, I will be heading that way soon myself. Should have some excellent pics tomorrow.

Love love to you all....

1 Comments:

Blogger mm said...

can't wait for some beach photos.
Try to get yourselves in them too!
*smooches* Tab

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home