Cool Video (click to see)
Went to work this morning like they asked of me on Saturday but discovered they didn't need me and didn't bother to call and tell me. So I headed home for a couple hours.
This is how it looked when I was going back home, I love the way the mountains disappear in the clouds:

We were busy but mostly because 7 of the 10 people scheduled were either called in sick or no call, no shows. Made it go fast for me though.
On one of my deliveries, love the shadows in contrast where the clouds are:

A little to the right of the previous pic to show the difference in colors:

A rainbow day again:

See where it ends?:

Cool, huh?:

I didn't catch the sunset as I was too busy but my shift was over so fast and I made decent money. Got home and as I was blogging, Jody came in, scoped the aquarium and my mama molly had her babies!!!! Poor mama fish didn't survive it but there are about 50 babies and they are so tiny and cute. When they get a little larger, you can expect a pic :D
We went and picked up Trav and now it is late so I am gonna end it here for tonight, I am sleepy.
Love love to you all and JIll--thank you so much for the new fishy!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home