Confirmation of dorkdom (dorkiness?)
It rained off and on all day but that is not uncommon up here on the mountain, as it can be hot and sunny 5 minutes away, down at the bottom. It wasn't raining when I went to work early but I left my window down and of course it rained while I was getting checked in and readying myself for my first delivery. So I sat on a wet seat and had a wet ass and said "there's your sign". Uh huh.
Off on my first delivery and this is what I see:

Can't beat that with a stick. I was into the rainbows tonight, no doubt about it. Got to my first delivery and when I was leaving there, I took this one:

Halfway back to the store and I couldn't resist another because the way they cut across the clouds was spectacular:

Almost back to the store and one more, same fascination:

And one more in the rear view mirror since I am dorky enough to love these kinda shots:

I went to one of the "projects" tonight and took these from different view points, there are two "towers", equally ugly:

I know they don't look all that bad in the pics but they really are kinda boring and dirty looking IRL:

And this was all I caught of the sunset and I am sorry for the white square thing in the middle but I took it from inside the back (glass) door at work and it is the reflection of the overhead light, d'oh:

Work went fairly well, for me anyway, but there seemed to be a mutiny going on and I couldn't wait to be done. I got home to find Trav sitting outside as he forgot his wallet, which has his house key in it and after we came in and he did a couple chores and I started my blogging, I looked at the clock and realized Jody must not have been on the 9:15 bus so I asked him if he would drive and we could go look for her. I didn't want her to have to wait for the 10:15 since they were running late tonight so off we went.
We did not find her there when we arrived at the bus stop but she got off the next bus and was heading for the one up the hill and I screamed at the top of my lungs "I am Sparticus", to which Trav shouted "NO, I am Sparticus" and Jody came skipping with arms wide open and a smile on her face. I told her we came for her because, as I had told Travis, my Jody time doesn't begin until she is in my presence so the sooner I found her, the happier I'd be.
We had a brief little kitchen time tonight since we are all tired and I am the only one still up because I blog. There ya go, you are all priveledged :D
Until tomorrow, love love to you all.


3 Comments:
You guys are too funny. Loved the rainbows too! Everything is so green there, it's just beautiful, even when you're in the "projects".
*smooches*
Hi, woe!
I'm really enjoying the pics you posted. The mongoose? Too funny. Weird coincidence: my DD chose a re-written version of "RikiTikiTavi" to read the other night, just out of the blue.
Happy thoughts to you!
~ Seana
Welcome Seana!
I am glad you are all amused by my pest problem ;-)
How bizzarre that your DD would chose Riki-Tiki-Tavi, that is exactly what Jody said!
*smooches* to you both!
Chris
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home