Relaxed
Got up this morning, checked my e-mails, pm's and blogs before going to pick up our little buddy Cody (which I just learned today is actually spelled Kodey, this is Hawaii ya know?) and his dad Darrin before heading to the beach. This is how our wonderful day looked:
Our little palm tree that we keep our stuff under:

How the beach looked when we arrived:


Darrin found a ? (large acorn or tiny coconut, not sure) but he insisted it looked like a Guinea pig:

Then I looked down and saw a piece of driftwood that we sat his "guinea pig" next to:

Really, look, it was only a piece of wood:

I came back from a stroll and found Kodey and Darrin building castles:

But then the water came in and took it all away:

Then I was mesmorized by the waves again:


While I was off taking pics of waves and looking for seashells, my son got buried:

I took this one through my sunglasses lense:

Yep, I was fascinated with the water today:

I am batman! and I am bloated today mmmk?:

Travis is batman too:

And a beautiful rainbow on our way out:

Now we are watching The Terminal and I am ready for a shower and bed because I am so relaxed. And besides a funny little piece of wood, I got some great shells and coral to send for the secret santa exchange later this year. It was a great day and I gotta hunt down all my paperwork for my TSA test tomorrow before I go to work tomorrow night. Life is good.
Love love to you all....


4 Comments:
I'll try this again. I read your blog yesterday, and left a comment, but when I read it today, my comment wasn't there.
Evidently missed you in the Bar. Your name was there, but no one answered. :(
I like your blog. I like your pictures. You are evidently as infatuated with the sky and the sea - natural forces - as I am. Actually, the smaller pictures have more of an impact than the previous, larger, pictures did. It's a good format. Don't chhange it. (IMO)
Haven't figured out who all of the others in your pictures are yet, but I shall. They are obviously people you are close to. You seem to have a lot of fun together.
I'll check later to see if this comment posts. If it doesn't I'll PM you and tell you what I had to say. (Not sure why I'm saying this, because if it doesn't post, you'll never know. Consider it my first blog.) Outcasts, and I'm guessing we're the same about that, even if for different reasons, need to stick together.
Have a great day!
(I tried as "Other" yesterday. Noticed that a comment from Tabitha got through unser "anonymous", so I'll try that today.
Mystic/Jill
Yes it got through today!!! Yay!!! I am intrigued by the beauty of nature and even when I am having a bad day I say to myself "life is good, now keep telling yourself that, lol".
Travis is my son and we are close and Darrin is a guy we work with (he works one job with me and Trav met him when he worked there for a little while and now they work together at a different restaurant and are best buds) and Kodey is Darrins son, Jody is my best friend who is here for the summer but only available for the beach on her one day off (Sundays). She is a scientist and there is a story I wrote about her somewhere in the archives of this blog.
I liked the big pics as sometimes what I was focusing on when I took them cannot really been seen well in the smaller size pics but I am happy to be able to post them at all since sometimes I can't seem to get them hosted or posted without alot of effort. Definitely worth it for me though and hopefully for my viewing peeps.
Stay tuned as I seem to have forgotten to send some pics from today to my album and will download them tomorrow (umm, I guess today) and a couple that Jody took at the kitchen table tonight.
*smooch* Chris
I LOVE the pics, Chris! Thank you for sharing them.
Looks like y'all had a great day. Wishing many more to you. :)
*smooch*
Freda
I am loving the pics with people in them so much! Sounds like you had a great day Chris...I couldn't be happier for you! *smooches*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home