Click here for video
I am tired and it is late but the video needs some explaination. I was trying for the big wave that was coming in so I paused it and when I turned it back on Jody just happened to be there. Looks kinda trippy but that is what happened. I have another but don't know how to link it so will give you the pics of today and link the other video tomorrow.
Here ya go:
Me, hard to tell but Jody said it was when she took it. Sadly it was in portrait mode so couldn't get it any larger.

Jody, even though she said "delete, delete, delete":









A sweet moment:

Jody and Trav are two tiny specks in the center, snorkeling:



The waves were great (but rough) today and I only almost drowned once. But I'm okay, Travis rescued me :D
After the beach we headed into town, Jody to work and Trav & I to the dollar movies across the street to wait for her. We saw The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe and Monster-In-Law, good movies, Hitchhiker was hilarious though and the better of the two IMO. Since I was tired last night and totally botched my download of pics, said screw it and went to bed without adding this post, it is a new day and I must scurry off to work so will blog later. Happy 4th!
Love love to you all.....


3 Comments:
Gosh, I get so jealous of you all when I see these!
They are truly beautiful pictures, Chris!
The bottom two are my favorite, besides the pics with Trav and Jody of course. :)
I really want to come back to visit (if not figure out a way to live there).
Evidently, you haven't checked out your "wavy red flag thingy", elsewhere.
Have you tamed your mongoose, yet?
Jill
You ladies make me smile. :D
Tab- that Trav-Jody moment was so sweet- he was offering to help her in.
Jill-no taming and no time lately to check red wavy things. But I will soon, promise.
Thank you both for visiting :D *smooches*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home