Mood: cannot pinpoint it now
I thought I was in a fine mood but my boss asked if I have been grumpy the last week. I said sure because I thought someone complained and I didn't think I have been but didn't want to say someone else was lying. When she said no one at work commented to that effect (but Trav had asked if I had been cuz he thought I had been at home and was wondering) I explained that I didn't think I was and why I said sure. Then I asked if she thought I was being cranky at that moment (WTF was I thinking?) and she said yes. I said no, just stating an opinion and then I was grumpy cuz she doesn't even know what I am like when I AM grumpy.
So, I am driving along and thinking that if I was grumpy I didn't have to be if I didn't want to. But I swear I didn't think I was. At least not until she said that. Overly sensitive lately, sure, but grumpy? not.
The only scenery pic I took today at work:

"Light" as she has been named:

I look like shit but isn't she prescious?

I know it is hard to see (on the clothesline) and if I could snag the larger pic and get it to download I would but this Northern cardinal was beautiful:

This little sparrow (on the bird feeder), also hard to see, had the most beautiful colored chest and head, kinda orange:

Didn't do much else today except made lasagna and monkey bread (an extremely tasty desert) and jello, which I was craving. And played in the bar with a couple of my favorite people. I really should be working on my story for the competition, maybe tomorrow. It'll be cool, even if it is boring cuz I had an incredible idea. But I am not tellin. Sorry. I am a tease now I guess.
I have one huge cat (Nalo) on my lap and I am sleepy. What to do, what to do?
That's it for tonight kids. Love love to you all.......


2 Comments:
embrace your crankiness or grumpiness. I've been moody for sure lately. Not sure what I'm gonna do about it but I know that's where I am. And I'm sure you're not gonna wanna hear this but "Perception is Reality", God I hate that fucking quote..I've heard from just about every boss I've had. But they were all right epecially when its comes to business, if they perceive that you are grumpy then that's how they will treat you and how it will reflect on their interpretation of your work. It sucks. So I guess the only advice I can give is appear happy.
hey Chris, it was nice chatting with you last night. Please don't post anymore cute kitty photos, I can't take it! I want another one so bad.
I'll see you when I get back on Monday! *smooches*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home