The jury is still out
But I debated all day whether or not I am just slowly going insane or have gotten cranky in my old age. Well, not all day but part of it. It was an uneventful day really and I worked on more stuff for the competition and tried to post but it didn't show up, dunno what's up with that. One of them did, a poem that was written more out of my thinking than actual events (which haven't taken place yet but I'm working on it) and the other, my favorite piece that I have ever written and is a total oppisite of what I have written of late, didn't. I'll try again tomorrow maybe.
I went to work but it was so slow I left to get gas since there was nothing to do anyway. Got back and was hanging out for awhile and looked out the window and when I saw it I took this from inside the store:

Then I stepped out side and took another one:

This was taken with the distant mountain in mind and eyesight, I could tell it was pouring at my house:

This was about an hour before sunset, which oddly, never really happened:

A while later, on my way up the hill, it looks like sunset, but don't be fooled:

10 minutes later, coming back down the hill:

And 5 minutes later than that:

As slow as it was I was not thrilled to be working and then at 8, one of the managers said I would take the next delivery when it was ready so I went to do dishes and then he called another driver to take it. WTF? Yep, exactly what I said, too. Then the MIC said he thought I was done delivering for the night and I said "must we go through this every week? I have my dork glasses in the car so why do I keep getting fucked over"? So I take the next delivery and am thinking the whole time that when his ass is in a sling he doesn't stop to consider if I can see okay but now that I have my glasses in the car and the past 2 Friday nights I get passed over? And yes I got pissy after that. Thank goodness it was my next to last delivery and I was to be done soon.
Trav got there as I was getting ready to leave and put the bike in the car and rode home with me, then he fixed dinner. Nothing has happened since I got home, Jody isn't home yet and we are watching Monk, that pretty much covers it.
Love love to you all.......


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home