Been a few days
Since I came here to blog. Nothing to report really. How is that any different than normal you ask? It's not really, just haven't been motivated and my time on the puter has been limited. Yes I have it now but I am sleepy and debating a nap. I have always maintained that if God had wanted me to be a morning person, he woulda made them later in the day. And after getting up at 5 am with only a few hours sleep, which I will explain later, I need a nap. But at least I got a start on this today. Hopefully I will be able to get back to it later, even if I have to remove someone from said puter. Poor Jody has been sick and has kinda camped on the puter playin a mindless game I showed her, my bad, I know it's addicting (What was I thinking?) I really need to get my laptop fixed *sigh*.
Thursday was Trav's payday and he was spose to meet me at my work when I finished at 2 but I got off early so I went home to get him. He was already gone. Feeling oh so tired it took me a couple hours to work up the energy to go hunt him down like a dog. I did find him coming out of his work, check in hand, finally and after taking him to the bank and getting some money, arguing because it wasn't what he was spose to give me, he got pissed and stormed off. So I went to the tobacco store to get some tubes (to roll my smokes) and calmed down and felt guilty for not just saying thank you. He didn't come home til 4 am and has been sick (so he says) ever since. He has slept alot and not been to work and I was buying it until the rent money came up missing out of my wallet this morning. It was there last night. I am furious and frustrated and now thouroughly depressed, even though I shoulda hid my wallet like I always do but was too tired to think of that.
I was too tired and frustrated to blog that night and as I had taken no pics that day, it seemed as pointless as my life these days.
I don't recall Fridays events but I did take some pics, because I actually dated them:
The sunset, or what I did see of it:

I know this needs an explaination and it will be clear before this post is up. It always amuses me though and I needed the smile it brings:

Saturday was an all day work thing, as usual, and though it started off slow when I expected it to be busy because of the rain, it did pick up and was a decent money day. This is from Saturday:

Yesterday I had to get up way too early on my day off (5 am) to go to PH's X-Games, some thing they do for fun and recognition at work. I said I was their worst possible choice for sending unless they wanted the team they were lending me to wanted to lose. But go I did. Here is how the day looked:
Yes, a sunrise, kinda late in the sunrise but still a sunrise:



Let the games commence:

Our group:

Me and the MIC, a cool guy really:

The managers and their assistants had to suck down a slurpee with no hands:


Our MIC finishes the task:

When I say "our group" I mean the store I played for, not my store, as their competition isn't until next weekend. I didn't think to give my camera to anyone while I was competing to get shots of me looking silly, sorry.
I stopped and took this on the way home so that it would be clear why the other night time photo that wasn't clear, would be:

Yes it does say TASTY Parking and Tasty is the name of the restaurant that the sign belongs to, but being beyond blonde, for the longest time the parking sign was what captured my attention and made me giggle.
This is how it looked on my way home from the games, and yes it was alot of fun, but I was thankful to not have won because that would have required another early day in a couple weeks to play at the finals, where I so did NOT want to go:

I accomplished nothing yesterday as I was exhausted, though I did start on the blog and I finally got a little nap in before vegging in front of the tv the rest of the day and night.
I wasn't in a hurry to blog and I do love my peeps who regularly check in, I didn't figure I'd be terribly missed with my daily drivel. Heck, even I didn't miss me, too tired, which is why I crashed without putting my wallet in a secret hiding place and my despondency this morning. I know Trav will tell me he is NOT a thief and had nothing to do with it but when I can see where he has been on the puter last night (roomates.com and mapquest) how can I not believe it to be his doing? He asked for his money back the day after the fight but said he was only thinking about asking for it (yeah, right) and the first time I forget to hide it, it's gone? Give me a fucking break. Now I feel sick. But I am happy to report that Jody is feeling better (she is at work right now) and that is some relief because I was bumming that she was sick while here for the summer. Being sick in the summer somehow seems to suck worse than any other time.
I have been so depressed today over the rent money disappearing from my wallet since last night, I swear it was there, I looked, but first thing this morning it's one, sorry for repeating myself but I am beside myself. I gave Trav several opportunities to return it and cried over becoming homeless, and while he hugged me, he maintains his innocense. I threw the car keys at him and told him to drive himself to the hospital, he really did look like shit, and I was not up for leaving the house, implying I might plot my own demise. I don't have it in me to hurt myself but I did lay down thinking I no longer had the will to fight another day and maybe that would be enough to not wake up again.
And that is how life feels, like a fight every day. And as much as I needed to work today for the income, I didn't have the energy (or the car since he didn't get back until almost 8 pm) and I was not particularly disturbed by missing work. I slept hard, had strange dreams and woke up numb. And I still am feeling numb, not so much in the physical sense so much now as emotionally. I need to get another job, which depresses me further, but what else can I do really?
Tuesday:
Got called in to work a couple hours and though it was hardly worth it (only 2 deliveries) I did get out of the house and take this pic, sitting in traffic, looking at Hawaii's "graffitti":

Read through the classifieds online and made a few notes of places to look at for another job. Not much else for today but I did work on some stuff for the story competition.
Wednesday:
Spent a few more hours writing a story, got ready to post it and the freaking power went out. So I took a shower and cleaned the house until it came back on again, then started all over again. Finally got it done and posted, then got ready for work.
It was busy tonight and though the tips sucked, I made up for in quantity what it lacked in quality. I even stayed late as they were swamped. Got these as the sun was setting, sorta:


It was really awesome looking and the pics don't do it justice but whatcha gonna do?
No word from the Trav monster today or tonight and I left a note on the door saying we were done and he needed to leave. But his work called and said they hadn't seen him in nearly a week and what was going on with him? I dunno, I don't care anymore. Last I saw him on Tuesday, when he stopped in to my work, was that he was on his way to work, but apparently that was yet another in a long string of lies. All I know is that when I felt he had perchance taken off for the mainland, my stomach stopped hurting. That kinda says it all don't it?
Sorry for the length of this, I have been blogging, just haven't bothered to post. Sorry Tab *smooch*
That's it for now, love love to you all....


4 Comments:
Damn, woe!
*Hugs* and *smooches* and good thoughts for you. You're a sweet person and I'm glad to have the chance to get to know you better through your blog here and at the bar.
You surely deserve to live a life where you don't have to hide your money in a good spot. Hope that things move towards a good ending, even though you have to go through a bunch of crap to get there.
~ Seana
P.S. Please PM me if you want to vent to someone in particular or whatever. I wish I could offer more.
Thanks Seana, I appreciate your warm thoughts. I have enjoyed getting to know you a bit in the bar as well, sorry I haven't been lately. Dealing with life and the shit it throws me. *smooches* Chris
Hi Chris, looks like a great work party!
Sorry about the other carp. I think if I keep saying that things will get better, eventually they will.
Hang in there!
Tab
Hey, I didn't notice the PH sign before. Cool. We have something in common. I was a waitress/cook/hostess/dish pig at the Hut during my last year of HS and all through university. I even did deliveries now and again.
We called all the girls "wenches". Thus, waitresses were serving wenches, cooks were kitchen wenches, etc.
Because I was "cross-trained", I was one of 4 who could call herself a "Multi-Purpose Wench". *grin*
~ Seana
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home