Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Dreams

Moving away from the last post since no one seems to want to go there, perhaps because it was misconstrued as support of the war (it wasn't) rather than support of and appreciation for the people who are willing to serve others (which is was). Either way, it was merely a simple question I was seeking an answer to. Oh well...

So now I am moving along to the strangest dream I had last night. It went along quite happily for awhile and I was filled with my normal sense of joy, then for some reason (I don't recall) I went downstairs and people made their way down there to be near me. It was still okay and then my best friend from high school showed up and I was trying to introduce her to everyone. And for the life of me one of the names escaped me, so I moved on and a large group of people started leaving. As they got outside, they started running and I thought "sure, go ahead, run away" and one of the guys pulled out a gun. I was stunned but threw myself on the floor and he put the gun next to the glass of the sliding door, near the floor and shot, then put the muzzle in the hole and let the bullets rip, all at me.

I laid very still and the gunfire ceased and I held my breath, waiting for anyone else in the room to say "it's okay, he's gone". But no one did and I woke up, laying in bed, just as I had in the dream, and laid there for a couple minutes trying to figure it all out. Wondering if I was suppose to remain very still for some reason. I realized my kidney hurt (like it had from the gunshots in the dream) and I had to pee. The dream disturbed me more than the waking up to pee, mostly because I actually was AWAKE. Weird.

Then today I was thinking how often karma, no matter how severe or inappropriate, is instant in dreams. Granted, that was pretty extreme for forgetting a name, but it was instant, over and done with. Karma, in real life, is NOT usually instant or as severe, for which I am grateful.

Then when the alarm went off a few hours later and I was getting up, Liwa ran in front of me, miffed because I was leaving the bed, and I stubbed a toe, the same one that had finally quit hurting from being broken about 10 days prior and I almost cursed. Then I remembered how quickly the day could turn very bad if I was cranky, so I apologized to Liwa and asked if she was okay and made a general fuss over her. And the rest of the day was great and just gets better and better. :-)

I went to Home Depot last night for one of their free how to clinics on creating a backyard retreat and I had such a wonderful time. Not because I won one of the prizes they gave away either (though that was pretty cool), but I learned alot and enjoyed myself as well.

So how's your week shaping up? had any bizzarre dreams lately?

Until later, love love to you all.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home