Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Where did the last month go?

I know I had the head injury over a month ago, judging by the date of my last post. I had some real issues with that one and then the plot thickened. I was almost recovered, though I couldn't remember how to get into my blog since my sign-in ID and password eluded me, when I had a day off and went to the grocery store because I couldn't recall when I had last eaten. But I digress. I was on the way home and stopped at a red light, had just had a sip of coffee and was putting my mug down and KABOOM! my vehicle is hit from behind, I smack into the steering wheel, cuss a little because I am inconvenienced by this turn of events and calmly dial 911.

And once again my brains are scrambled. I am more that a tiny bit peeved at the abuse my scull is getting and the concussions I am incurring since I wonder how many I can sustain before I lose all mentral functions whatsoever. Anyway....... my back is messed up, the brains are getting a little better and I nearly swallowed my front teeth when they fell out while I was sleeping (fortunately I woke up and it took me a minute to comprehend but I didn't choke on them).

The past couple weeks, despite my injuries I have been swamped at work and putting in mass hours to make up for the week I had to take off after the first concussion that did indeed end up sending me to the ER. This all explains my absence since I have not been online. But I've missed you all and thanks for checkin in.

Until later, love love to you all.

P.S. Thank you peeps for the Christmas cards and JODY did you get your gift????? Call me!!!!!!! I know you are incredibly busy with school but do you really want me to have to call and disturb you at your moms for Christmas? Okay then, just nod and giggle if you are the proud new parent of one incredibly beautiful sea turtle. I? DO rock!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

We'll think of you as we put up the mistle-woe.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Seana said...

Merry Christmas, woe!

I haven't been around much lately, but I think of everyone often. Hope the holidays treat you well!

*hugs*

2:13 PM  
Blogger mm said...

Hi Woe! Glad to see an update!!

Hey, Mystic sent a shout out to you on the OTSS thread, so look over there, ok?

*bigsmooches*

6:31 PM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

Big *smoochies* to all and happy "Huladays" ;-)

9:28 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Happy New Year, Chris!

10:30 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Hi Woe! I'm looking at some beautiful scenes of Hawaii right now. Thank you! *smooch*

I hope you start feeling even better soon. I'm thrilled you might be able to make it to the 2007 peep meet!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home