Saturday, October 21, 2006

Hump day again

NO. no, no, no, no.

Just practicing. Like no tickey no laundry. No paycheck no worky.

I am in a better mood today, no particular reason I can find other than perhaps I am mentally unbalanced. When I had lunch with my school pals during my reunion time, they all said they took happy pills and wondered how I got through life without them. Apparently not as well as I had believed.

I was a tad delayed this morning on my way into work, traffic backed up and when I finally could see what was happening, it appeared they were doing a fire hydrant flush in Kalihi. I say appeared because that is what it looked like but apparently there was a water main break of some sort flooding the roads.

That's as far as I got on Wednesday before calling about my pay again and being so pissed and not wanting to bore anyone with it, I just stuck my nose in a book for the day. The book was good even though I was not a happy camper.

Then yesterday I called AGAIN and left messages every couple hours and when Lea didn't return my calls I called and said my message this time was if she couldn't bother to return my calls, I couldn't be bothered to work for her anymore and to find someone else to work for nothing. Not long after Stephen called and said my paperwork was lost and after screaming and cussing a blue streak out of pure frustration I told him I really wanted to be mad at him but I couldn't. He said he understood if I wanted to go postal and I said I'd leave my weapons at home since they were not worth spending any bullets on but I couldn't go another month without pay since they already owe me interest for what they had yet to pay me. He said he understood completely and wouldn't blame me for walking out right then. I told him I would finish the week but that was it. Called Sarah at PH and asked to be put back on the schedule as much as possible. so I can work 6 days a week there to try and catch up.

Today was bittersweet in a way since I did grow somewhat attatched to some of the people and they were disappointed that I was going to be leaving but I am glad to be done with those darkthirty in the morning hours and the stress over funds. Pizza Hut was not the job I dreamed of growing up to do but I love the people I work with and they are consistentstant with the funds as well as the tips being steady. Tonight was slammed and the place was packed with people as well and I was not dreading going after my 9 hours at the other job- it was kinda like "awwww, home sweet home".

I am exhausted and hope not to become a bloggy slacker now that I am back at PH although I most likely won't have alot to add each day except for finishing my vacation adventures.

Until later, love love to you all.....

4 Comments:

Blogger mm said...

Well I guess you did what you had to do. I hope the money from PH helps you catch up, Woe. Don't stop trying to get what the other place oews you, though!

{{hugs}}

11:03 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

Sounds like you made the right move, Chrissy, and at least you have PH until the Real Thing comes along!

#hug#

3:20 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

BTW Chrissy, I think this must be where you were working, no?

3:34 PM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

Thank you both for your support, really. I have beeen beyond depressed since Friday and have searched for the light at the end of the tunnel and have yet to catch a glimpse.

Cyg, now THAT was funny in a sick and wrong (though true) kind of way. I needed the laugh and will forward it to my employer. Seriously.

*smooches*

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home