Well shit
It is Monday. REALLY Monday and not in a good way. I went to work at PH this morning since I had a holiday from the other job and had some car problems, went to the mechanic and was told it wasn't going to be an easy or inexpensive fix. On top of having talked to the person at the state job who is sitting on my paperwork and having her tell me that it is going nowhere until she hears from the guy I'm covering for so no money is forthcoming, and a molar that is within a thread of falling out. Oh, yeah, and this from my writing yesterday:
10-8-6
I got this wild hair this morning and decided to rearrange the living room. WTF was I thinking? Okay, I was thinking I needed a change and it couldn’t hurt to totally vacume every square inch of it and if I didn’t like it I could move everything back the way it was. I learned 2 things.
• 1) I don’t really like the new arrangement all that much but I am stuck with it for a while because:
• Emptying the largest aquarium in the house again was NOT on the agenda for the day after I ran out of steam and time.
• 2) I somehow managed to entirely fuck up the wiring to my internet and blew my monitor (or something since it won’t stay on now) and can’t figure out how to get back online.
It’s not that I absolutely hate the new arrangement, I just am not fond of it yet, but it will probably grow on me until I get a burst of energy and another wild hair. I am pissed at myself for not marking every single wire for the computer stuff since even without the desktop monitor I coulda plugged into my laptop but even that isn’t working with the friggin router now. GRRRRR.
SOOOOOOO, I did call the cable company and get help with hooking up my laptop directly to the modem, which is how I am now online and putting this entry in, but I must go to radio shack and get a doohickey so that Eric can also connect in light of the fact that I cannot afford the geek squad to come out at this time or in the forseable future to fix the fucking issue.
I'll download the stuff from disc that I wrote at work on Friday sometime tonight. Until later, love love to you all................


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home