Home at last
2 days of traveling by bus and planes but I am finally here and I must confeess it feels great. I am too tired at the moment to do a real update but I wanted to let everyone know I made it home safely.
A personal note to Harrison: I miss you, ya cuddle bud ;-)
And I don't know if I mentioned the missing Liwa before I left, but the best news is she was waiting for me outside when I got home and has not left my lap since I walked in the door. Gizzy was happy to see me as well, Nalo has made several appearances but not invading Liwas' space and since all the cats are accounted for and the only loss I suffered was the demise of my Jody's big Oscar, all is well in my little world.
More tomorrow.. until then, love love to you all........


3 Comments:
Welcome home! Thank you so much for the post cards. It was nice to be thought of like that.
*smooch*
Welcome back! I'm glad you had a wonderful time & shared the experience with us. I can't wait to hear more details!
Welcome home, Woe! Hope it was a restful trip for you, as well as the fun.
*smooch*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home