Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Well kick my ass and call me Sally

I am such a slacker! I do wanna say thanks to everybody who has dropped in (especially Cygnus!!) and I apologize for not responding, but my platter has been kinda full. With work, getting ready for vacation, battling the flu, I just haven't been up to doing anything on my puter.

Sunday we had our PH X-games and though I didn't win again this year (and I am almost clueless why- except for messing up on my customer call back I was perfect) but I got some movie tickets and a 20$ gas card as well as the new shirt and name badge and a visor (yay!!!! no more hat!) so I figured it was worth the effort of dragging my ass out of my sick bed for.

Virgil flew in on Sunday so I started driving him again yesterday and I realized his absence was a big part of my frustrations the past couple of months. It wasn't just the income, it was the way I had a purpose every day. Getting up for a friend instead of just to deliver pizzas (which I am quite bored with). I only have this week with him before I leave on my vacation but it will be a great way to leave the island, feeling myself again.

I took this pic at work last week, this bird just walked right up to me:



I still have much to do before I leave on Tuesday so will end for now but for this personal note to Jody:

Hey chicka, call me if you want me to bring anything from the island, some nice tea or anything?

Until later, love love to you all.....

2 Comments:

Blogger mm said...

oh, I'm so glad that Virgil is back! I know the vacation will do you good, Chris, you really need it.

Take care and update us when you can!

*Smooch*

1:33 AM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

I know the vacation will do unfathomable wonders for me, I am going to reconnect with some relatives I haven't seen or talked to in about 12 years (I just talked to them yesterday-out of the blue and they are so excited) as well as friends and relatives that it has only been 1 or 2 years since I've seen them, but all in all, I am so very excited about this whole trip---all 10 different planes I will be on during my excursions even--and my only concern is my oldest and youngest cats. My middle cat will be okay as he is mostly a loner anyway, but I have never been away from the youngest and the oldest is almost 16 years and not as healthy as he once was.

I am going to post a link in my last post before I leave so that even if I have no time for updating everyone will be able to see a pictorial of my adventures just by clicking on the link. Because, as my favorite Spartacus would say about me "YOU rock!!!" :D

I have so much to do, carp, I better get busy!! Until later, LOVE you!

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home