Thursday, April 13, 2006

Silly blogger

It won't let me edit yesterdays post and add these pics so I gotta start a whole new one.

I have a few minutes before I pick up Virgil and though there isn't much to report, I did discover that I have been a real blog slacker as well as a pic slacker. I didn't take any pics between late January and mid March, how odd. I bought this beautiful afghan a month ago:



This is a close up of one of the dark squares:



4-6 Saw this while taking Virgil to work, for you Nutzy!



4-6 After all the rain, how green is my valley:



4-11 Sunrise over Diamond Head when picking Virgil up:




I got this bizzarre phone call last night and this guy tells me he just called so I could wish him happy birthday. I am wondering what bathroom wall my number is written on and I ask him "who is this?" and it was Travis. Didn't sound like him at all. I said I couldn't talk to him as I was dead (to him) and he said he was over that. Well maybe I'm not. Needless to say we chatted a few minutes and tho it irritates him that his wife (Gen) and I are best friends, when he was almost ready to say goodbye, he asked if I was going to wish him happy birthday and I said I'd have to think about it and he'd have to call back another day for an answer. Followed by a loud laugh (I couldn't help it, I thought it was clever and funny). He was less amused by it but he will call back.

I need to get ready now since I can't travel in my PJ's this morning like I usually do when taking virgil, as he is taking me to lunch when he is finished with his errands this morning. I'll get back to you this afternoon kids. Until then, love love to you all.......

7 Comments:

Blogger mm said...

It looks so pretty there with all the greenery, but I thought it was always like that?

So it was Travis' b-day, huh? Well, I guess it's good he called you, as long as he doesn't *want* anything from you.

Thanks for the update with pics, Chris! *smooch*

12:37 PM  
Blogger Seana said...

Hi, Chris! Nice pics!

I must have missed the bit where Travis is married. Or was? Meh to him. And I think you actually did the right thing, so he doesn't think he can just start taking advatage of you again. You're right that just because he's forgiven you for having a backbone doesn't mean everything's peachy again.

*smooch* sweetie!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

Yep, Tab, it IS green in my valley all the time but I am seeing the green all over the island now, which is nice. And I did comment on his birthday in yesterdays post (his bday was the 11th) and he can "want" to his hearts content but he isn't getting anything outa me ever again.

I'll be updating a tad more often now that I will have more time, I can't really share why at this time, but it is all good.

Seana, Hi sweety, good to see ya! He said he divorced her but he never filed the paperwork so technically and legally they are still married even tho they have both moved on.

My "backbone" is aching but I am standing strong and I told him the only problem Gen and I ever had was him. He was a pain before he was born, when he was born and to this day. As a mom I "think" I love him out of duty but I don't like him. He thinks sending his 3 kids 40 bucks and some pez is making an effort but like she and I say 40 bucks in 4 years is NOT impressive. Sorry, didn't mean to go off on a tangent there. Just that you are right and everything is not peachy again.

*smooch* and mahalo for the support!

5:15 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

LOL! Hey that's where my stolen truck is! *grin*

...kidding!

Wow! Travis called? *faints*

6:02 PM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

Ya know Nutz, I had seen this in the city before and couldn't get a shot of it but when I caught it up in the country at a stoplight, I thought about you and wondered why you didn't at least wave at me, lol.

Yeah, he did, I nearly vomited myself, my heart was in my belly, giving it that too full feeling. Now if my daughter would just get her shit together....

6:53 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I'm so glad Travis called! I think you all really love eachother, even though you piss eachother off sometimes. Time heals all wounds.

1:44 PM  
Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Well I guess it's good that he still remembers your number. Classic line by the way.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home