Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Now presenting....

My beautiful daughter, Krystle, taken with the web cam I sent her so I can see her:







That is all for now, will add pics of her kids tomorrow when I get them. Love love to you all......

7 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

What a beautiful woman! Can't wait for kiddie pics!

*smooch*

11:49 AM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

She really is beautiful (and I know I'm partial) on the inside and out. When she smiles, she looks just like Kirsten Dunst (she gets that all the time, lol) but she is the apple of my eye.

I can't wait for the kiddie pics either, tho I have seen them live on the cam and she sent some older pics in the mail, but I have no scanner to post them here :-(

Love ya Nutz *smooch*

5:07 PM  
Blogger mm said...

She is so pretty! And I can see the resemblance to Kirsten, but I think your DD is cuter.

*smooch*

10:56 PM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

MM you are so sweet. She really is so amazing and I am blessed to have her in my life.

She said she has finally figured the cam out and will take kiddie pics tomorrow (Wed.) and since I am off I will get them up as soon as she sends them. I told her to smile for me and she said she would get a good pic.

*smooch*

12:31 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

She IS beautiful! I'm so glad you can have more personalized communication now!

8:13 AM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

Thank you Kim :D I am glad too, I missed her so much. *smooch*

10:59 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Yup, Kirsten Dunst it is!

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home