Been Puzzling
Really, look:






And I have updated more this week than in the recent past and baked a slew of cookies. Plus I have spent a little time making phone calls and will be getting my Toyota back next week after it is repaired, YAY!!!! I will then trade the newer Chevy back in for either another Toyota wagon or an 86 Bronco (in mint condition) and be one happier camper (if that is possible, I have been pretty happy recently for a cranky old dork, lol). This new job is working out well for me plus I don't have to get out of my flannel jammies to do it in the morning. Nope, just roll outa bed, throw on the big robe, step into my wonderful slippers (thanks Jody), roll me some smokes, pour my coffee and go. And I have found more time even though I work a different 12 hours of the day, odd, I know, but it works for me.
Of course it is only a little after 9 pm and I am ready for bed, but hey, life is good and the bills are current and I actually have a little spending money without touching my savings. This is going to be a banner year I tell ya, it already has been. And I will take that long and long awaited vacation this summer and see a few of you :D
Gotta sleep, until later, love love to you all....


7 Comments:
Love the puzzle, Chris. Wish I had the space and patience to work on them. Also, I'm very glad to hear the new job is working out well.
*smooch*
It's hard to have the patience to do them when there are small children in the house. I didn't do any when my kids were young either but my mom always had one going so when I was at her house visiting I'd always work on hers ;-) Really I only started back into it this past year and remembered how much I enjoy it. Hours can float by when I am at it!
I don't love getting up at 5 but I am loving how it's working out for me with the new gig. Less pizza time is a good thing because I work the busiest hours and then I am done and it goes so fast.
*smooch*
Are you coming to see me? *bats eyelashes*
Kewl puzzle! I don't have that kind of patience, nor do I have a place to put one if it takes me several days to do it. It must be very relaxing.
Nutz: is that an invitation? Cuz if it is, I would love to stop and see you too! How far are you from New Hampshire? Or Boston? I'll be hitting both of those spots.
The puzzling is relaxing, I just get so busy that sometimes they sit on the table, just the frames done, for a couple weeks. I am fortunate to have a HUGE kitchen :D
OMG! Chris! I'm in NJ! That's only about 4 to 5 hours from Boston. When your trip gets closer and you have details, let me know and I'll see if I could swing a visit!
That's a cool puzzle. I've been puzzling ever since I got back from Portland in September. I'll typically buy one and bring it to work and in our spare time everyone from our department works on them. Maybe I should post of couple of them. I've framed almost all of them and some hang on my walls at home.
Holy crap, I have missed messages! Sorry kids, I been busy. Steve, you should post some of your puzzles :D
Nutz, definately want to catch you while I'm traveling and plan on doing it around the peep meet. Whenever that is will be when I am in that neck of the woods :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home