Thursday, December 01, 2005

Some answers and pics and 1 little request, oh crap, just click here for the link to the site to the request since I am a dork and can't make it work

anywhere else in my blog except for the title line, which only has so many spaces so I had to continue here. OK, now I'll take a breath, lol.

Sorry I didn't get back to you all sooner, ya know how busy I am with work, so here are the answers to your comments from my last entry:

Nutz- if you woulda been here, I woulda taken you, god he was awesome.

Seana- it is his thing, being a comedian who is angry about pretty much the same things that piss me off--politics and stupidity. But if in the next election, voting for Ronald Reagan will end terrorism, I'm all for it. (his theory is that the terrorists we ar fighting are fucking insane, enough to die while killing people so the only way to fight them is to make them think we are more insane than them by electing a dead president---maybe you had to be there to hear him tell it)

As for moo cow fuck milk, in one of his shows a few years back, he talked about a time when we were kids (myself included) when you could go to the store and there was only two kinds of milk, that being buttermilk and moo cow "fuck" milk (fuck being one of his favorite words, so I am not alone and some kinda freak, but I digress). Now you go and the dairy isle goes on forever with skim, lowfat, 1%, 2%, and we are not even going to get into "soy" milk, because it is made from a bean and doesn't come from cows and by crackey when we want milk, we want moo cow "fuck" milk! There ya have the gyst of it.

MM- I know, I love the tree trunk too and can't believe I never noticed them before. Granted, it is an area I don't go to much and really don't care to since the majority of people up there behind their fancy gate are tightasses who don't tip, but I must say that perhaps they are sinking their funds into some research project that causes the tree trunks to be so pretty and it leaves little for tipping?

Yes, Jamie is my boss and he's okay, a little flighty but a good guy, who really appreciated me dragging him along. He'd never heard of Lewis Black but he had such a great time that he surfaced at several of the other managers' houses late that night to report on the great time he had. He may be joining us at the house since Mike will be going home for a month and a half over the school holiday and Jamie needs a place to live.

Marz- if you are joining us here, welcome and say hi to my other friends :D

Last night, I missed the best part of sunset because of a delivery, but this was on my way down from Tripler after the real show was over, still pretty though:




And another, from a short distance down the road:




The front of Tripler, so prettily decorated:




I wish this would have turned out better of Santa and his reindeer, but the guy in the car behind me honked for me to move on and it startled me so it is blurry:



And now for the request: My sis is having an online pleasure party to help pay for the cost of her middle daughters recent wedding and....well, here, you can read her letter:

I am hosting a passion party minus the "party", via the internet, with my online friends from near and afar and THEIR FRIENDS TOO! Be sure to send this e-mail invitation to those friends of yours who might enjoy the simple pleasures in life. This is hopefully the start of a friends supporting friends network. So if you have a business or know of a friend who has a business and would benifit from networking pass this email on to them.
When you place your order in make sure you put my name in the commnet box (Sherry D.) so they can track my credits. http://www.passionbyshelee.com/ Oh, make sure you place your orders before December 5,2005.

my email address is sdeath@sbcglobal.net if ever I can support you in your business or fund raiser.


Thank you ladies,

Sherry D.

4 Comments:

Blogger arkie said...

Damn! If I weren't so broke, I would definitely order some stuff from your sister's party. Passion Party has really great stuff, and I really, REALLY wish I could order some stuff. But it will probably be after the 1st of the January before I will be able to buy any more toys. If she decides to do another one, let me know.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

Well, she did say she would have it open for 10 days next time so I am hoping she has another so I can add to my collection :D since I can only order one of the things I want this time around.

Got a box to send to you this week pal, will try to get it out tomorrow along with the Christmas card, but will drop the card in the mail for sure. I am on top of my Christmas mailing this year!!!!

I'll try to put my pics in from the weekend tomorrow night when I get home, it was a great weekend, hope yours was too.

*smooches*

1:14 AM  
Blogger mm said...

Love the sunset pic with the pine trees in it. As for the party, I'll have to pass right now. Sorry! :(

*smooches*

You've been missed!!

12:46 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Sorry, haven't been in here for awhile.

With the holidays coming, I'm going to have to pass on ordering any toys too. It's just not a good time of year to do those things.

*smmoches*

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home