Friday, November 04, 2005

A brief update

Friday

It was a pretty good day, steady busy at work and though it was long, it was kinda rewarding. I got a gift certificate for working so long!

Got these pics:

I love this tree at Tripler, it is like a million big fingers hanging down:





At Fort Shafter, they have a flag in lights, kinda like Christmas lights, but not. Sorry it is hard to really see clearly, not the best digital pic but the best I could do with what I had:



I got new pics of the kids (well 2 of them) and it finally dawned on me to take pictures of the pics with my handy dandy little cell phone camera. Not the best quality but at least you can see how they have grown---

Brea:



And Sis:



Saturday

Busy, very busy day at work. I did catch this from the 15th floor of a building while delivering a pizza:






Sunday

Short version: Went to the movies with Mike and saw Jarhead, which I liked. Jody called not long after that and so I gotta chat and catch up with my favorite Sparticus. Did laundry and baked cookies. Yep, that pretty much covers it.

Love love to you all.......

5 Comments:

Blogger mm said...

Great looking kids, Chris! Glad you got share them with us. What is Jarhead? I guess I've missed that one completely.

*smooches*

12:27 AM  
Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Jarhead is a movie about marines. I heard the acting was good but the movie itself , not so much.

Waves hello to everyone.

5:49 AM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

Thanks Tab!! They are growing up so fast.

Hi Steve!!! Nice to see you here. The reviews were really bad for the movie but if the critics hate something I usually like it, as was the case with this one.

*waves* back to Steve and *smooches* to all

10:59 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

I've been busy, but just wanted to pop in for a quick *smooch*

Thanks for sharing the kids pics! They are adorable!

6:13 AM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

Thank you Nutz! I think so too and wish I could scan the real pics.

I am so glad you popped in :D

*smooch*

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home