Sunday, October 23, 2005

AAAHHHH

No time to write an update right now but here, for your viewing pleasure, are pics and video (click on the title AAAHHHH and wait--it's kinda slow to start) from the weekend:

Saturday at work:




It looks like a little flashlight (which it is too):





But open it up and viola, it's a handy dandy cigarrette lighter:



The "boys" playing at Sand Island:







Mike soaking up the sun:

8 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

I wanna soak up the sun! Gosh, it's so purty there!

Cool flashlight/lighter thing!

5:46 AM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

The door is always open for friends here Nutz, anytime you wanna come this way, I'll even pick you up at the airport!

I love that little flashlight/lighter, it even works well in the wind :-)

*smooch*

12:14 PM  
Blogger mm said...

Beach pics are always so pretty. Looks relaxing.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

It was relaxing Tab, although I did get a little burned on my back. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the pics off the CD from the regular camera, I had them developed and picked them up yesterday, but for some reason they only show in thumbprint mode. I'm off tomorrow though so I'll get it done.

11:38 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Oh Chrissy, I would love to visit you! I'm not sure when that'll happen though. I don't get many vacations.

Still, if I ever get to Hawaii, you would be the first to know!

*smooches*

4:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your back is ugly.

6:26 AM  
Blogger Syren said...

Cool Flashlight lighter thingy. I think I have seen them around before.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

anonymous--How do you know? I didn't post any of my back :P

Syren- Hi!!!! I had never seen them but they are so handy. And can I link you BTW? *smooch*

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home