Busy, busy, but good
Started my new store today and worked my old store tonight, but more on that situation later. I was off yesterday and since I still had a tank or two to deal with I headed for the mall to go to the petstore. I was sitting in traffic and staring at a building.
The one in the middle, specifically, looks like it is only half done to me, cool, but strange:

Came home and set up Oscar's old tank in my room for the babies, forgot to take a pic of it, maybe tomorrow. But I did get a couple of guppies for the small tank in the bathroom. They are so funny.
Here, they are staring at their reflections in the mirror behind them:

Jaime, the manager at my new store called while I was in the middle of moving the babies and asked me to work. I couldn't really do it last night but told him I would today if he needed me. He said come on in around 10. So I did.
I took this at Fort Shafter (military base) when I delivered to a really cool guy:

When I finished at Mapunanpuna, I zipped to my old Kalihi store to work this evening. I am going to stay on at the old store on Monday and Wednesday nights and do the rest (Mon-Sat) during the days at the new store. Granted at least 3 of those days will be 10 or 11 hour days, but I will be home most nights at a decent hour (between 6-8) and home until 10 in the mornings, so I am happy with the new schedule.
This is as much of the sunset as I caught tonight:

That's about it for tonight, see ya all real soon though :D
Love love to you all....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home